Image Issue after resuming from Suspended state RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Forum,

I have created a templated control for displaying collection of items. I have added a  dependency property called "ItemTemplate" in it. I have added the items in the canvas after the itemssource changed event fires. Its displaying the data with image (from a server image path). But when the app went to suspended state and after that when the app resuming the data is present but the image is not displaying. Please help me out because the templated control is using in 3 pages and giving same result.

Dinesh Rawat Sr. Software Consultant Windows Phone-WinRT-Silverlight MCTS Silverlight

Tuesday, December 24, 2013 6:10 AM

All replies

• Hi,

There is not enough information to detect why the problem occur. You should upload
    your project into SkyDrive and share a link in the forum, so that we can test
    it.

Best Wishes!

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey. Thanks<br/> MSDN Community Support<br/> <br/> Please remember to &quot;Mark as Answer&quot; the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

• Edited by Anne Jing Wednesday, December 25, 2013 2:28 AM edit
    Wednesday, December 25, 2013 2:28 AM