none
enable webcam with console application RRS feed

• Question

• I've written a program which enable the webcam and modifies the volume with the forms now my issue is to do the the same program, but without the forms and with the console application ... Could I've an idea? Thanks

• Edited by abeh001 Thursday, June 13, 2019 8:15 PM
    Thursday, June 13, 2019 8:14 PM

Answers

• It depends, if you want send arguments to the console app using Environment.GetCommandLineArgs. React in your code to the arguments to do what is needed.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

• Marked as answer by abeh001 Thursday, June 13, 2019 8:42 PM
    Thursday, June 13, 2019 8:21 PM

All replies

• It depends, if you want send arguments to the console app using Environment.GetCommandLineArgs. React in your code to the arguments to do what is needed.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

StackOverFlow

• Marked as answer by abeh001 Thursday, June 13, 2019 8:42 PM
    Thursday, June 13, 2019 8:21 PM
  • Ok, I explain better my problem now. I'd like to use the .dll, but for the volume

SendmessageW(Me.Handle, WE_COMMAND, Me.Handle, New IntPtr(Wm_appcommand_volume_up ))

It said me Me.Handle suspected, it can't stay into a module. Where can I put it?

For the webcam I've the same problem in capCreateCaptureWindowA (iDevice, WS_VISIBILE OR WS_CHILD, 0,0, 362,213, BildBox.Handle.ToInt32,0)

"BildBox.Handle.ToInt32" suspected too.

Thursday, June 13, 2019 8:40 PM
  • Okay, here you go

Dim handle As IntPtr = Process.GetCurrentProcess().MainWindowHandle

StackOverFlow

Thursday, June 13, 2019 9:21 PM