none
AS2 Tutorial Getting (500) Internal Server error. RRS feed

Answers

• There were no errors after the first couple reboots, but when I retried this morning there were two errors when running the Sender.exe console app (used to send the file to BizTalk).

I'm going to review the receive pipeline error now.

The receive pipeline:"Microsoft.BizTalk.EdiInt.DefaultPipelines.AS2EdiReceive, Microsoft.BizTalk.Edi.EdiIntPipelines, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" is trying to suspend a message received on Receive Location:"/Contoso/BTSHTTPReceive.dll". The Adapter/Receive Location however is configured to never suspend messages on failure. Please change either the receive location or receive adapter's configuration or the pipeline's configuration.

EventType clr20r3, P1 sender.exe, P2 0.0.0.0, P3 49762573, P4 system, P5 2.0.0.0, P6 471ebf0d, P7 1f68, P8 1bd, P9 system.net.webexception, P10 NIL.

• Marked as answer by P.Wh Wednesday, January 21, 2009 12:51 PM
    Wednesday, January 21, 2009 12:42 PM

All replies

• Is there any other messages in the event log, and after you have made all of the configuration changes, did you restart the host(s)?
    Tuesday, January 20, 2009 10:38 PM
  • There were no errors after the first couple reboots, but when I retried this morning there were two errors when running the Sender.exe console app (used to send the file to BizTalk).

I'm going to review the receive pipeline error now.

The receive pipeline:"Microsoft.BizTalk.EdiInt.DefaultPipelines.AS2EdiReceive, Microsoft.BizTalk.Edi.EdiIntPipelines, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" is trying to suspend a message received on Receive Location:"/Contoso/BTSHTTPReceive.dll". The Adapter/Receive Location however is configured to never suspend messages on failure. Please change either the receive location or receive adapter's configuration or the pipeline's configuration.

EventType clr20r3, P1 sender.exe, P2 0.0.0.0, P3 49762573, P4 system, P5 2.0.0.0, P6 471ebf0d, P7 1f68, P8 1bd, P9 system.net.webexception, P10 NIL.

• Marked as answer by P.Wh Wednesday, January 21, 2009 12:51 PM
    Wednesday, January 21, 2009 12:42 PM
  •  I opened the receive location, configured the HTTP type to Suspend Failed requests, and now the Sender.exe app is running without error.  Will just need to troubleshoot the message problem now.  (Thanks for the reply Eric)
    Wednesday, January 21, 2009 12:51 PM
  • Eric

I am facing the Same Issue ,
    I am using 64 bit System
    Installed wow64
    Using BtshttpReceive64.dll and configured same way as it is in the msdn link and my biztalk isolated host , is in the biztalk application group , i have reset iiis, restarted the host instances .
    Still iam getting 500 internal server error .

If i use 32bit dll(BtshttpReceive.dll) iam getting different error in the event log
    [My virtual directory run under default website and i have created seperate AppPool , which under Biztalk Isolated User account has access to biztalk msgbox and management db

There was a failure executing the receive pipeline: "Microsoft.BizTalk.EdiInt.DefaultPipelines.AS2EdiReceive, Microsoft.BizTalk.Edi.EdiIntPipelines, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" Source: "Unknown " Receive Port: "Receive_AS2" URI: "/Contoso/BTSHTTPReceive.dll" Reason: Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1).
    error CS2001: Source file 'C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\t6jq2v46.0.cs' could not be found
    error CS2008: No inputs specified

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 3:58 PM
  • You will need to grant privlidges to the service account that runs the BTS-Isolated host read/write permissions to the following folder:C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\
    Eric Stott [http://blog.biztalk-info.com] - Mark as Answer if this reply does.
    Friday, June 12, 2009 2:26 PM
  • Hi Eric,

I am getting following error while executing Sender.exe as per the AS2 Tutorial instructions:

Unhandled Exception: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: <500> Internal Server Error.
              at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
              at Ms.Test.BizTalk.Edi.As2.HttpSender.Send() in Installation Path\SDK\AS2 Tutorial\Sender\HttpSender.cs:line 249
              at Ms.Test.BizTalkEdi.As2.HttpSender.Main(String[] args) in Installation Path\Sender\HttpSender.cs:line 92

Line 249 in the .cs file is:
             HttpWebResponse hrpWebResponse = (HttpWebResponse)hrWebRequest.GetREponse();

Line 92 is:
            Stream SyncResponse = TestSender.Send();

I am doing an Asynchronous MDN send and here are the lines before line 92:
            Stream sr = new FileStream(getBizTalkInstallPath() + @SDK\AS2 Tutorial\X12_00401_864.edi", FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read);

I have installed BizTalk Server on one machine and the SQL Server 2008 on another machine. Could this possibly be the reason for the error?

Thanks!!
    Monday, June 15, 2009 5:55 PM
  • Clear Return correlation handle on success and select Suspend failed requests. on HTTP Transport Properties Pag. will resolve your problem.

• Proposed as answer by kdchen Friday, October 4, 2019 8:43 AM
    Wednesday, December 5, 2012 9:17 AM
  • Thanks Eric Stott for your response. In my case this was the problem which helped me to fix it. 

Thursday, June 5, 2014 6:10 AM