Health Vault PPE trust anchor RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, we are trying to integrate with health vault and the link to pre-production trust anchor is not working

https://apps.healthvault-ppe.com/messagecenter/certs/certs.zip

Please let me know where we can get the trust anchor for pre-prod HV. 

We have already added our trust anchor (direct.sandbox.hispdirect.com) to blue button Provider Test bundle. 

Thanks,

Monday, May 11, 2015 9:00 PM

Answers

All replies

• Tuesday, June 2, 2015 4:33 PM
  • Thanks, I got answer to that couple of days back. I also have few other questions about integrating with HV and have tried contacting the HV tech team numerous times but haven't heard back. Here is the question I sent earlier

We are using HealthVault as patient portal for out EMR. We use Direct Messaging to send CCDA to patient's HealthVault account.

We plan on going for MU2 certification from July 21st -24th . I have configured a PPE account, linked to our direct messaging domain and looking to get VDT numbers form the report.

In this regard please help with following questions:

1. For "NTP Test" how do we demonstrate NTP configuration since we don't have access to server side of HealthVault?

2. How to demonstrate - import "Direct Certificate Discovery Tool's Trust Anchor" into HealthVault.

3.  From an earlier Post we understand that we can get WCAG validation report from HealthVault if 'business contracts are in place'. Please let us know what type of contracts are required and timeline/cost to get these contracts.

We really need to figure out if HV is going to work for us for a patient portal. Can someone from your technical team get back to us.  Apart from the questions above I do have another question about VDT report showing things that are not even viewed/downloaded or transimitted? 

Thanks

Tuesday, June 2, 2015 7:02 PM