none
displayDialogAsync in Outlook 2013, 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I implemented the displayDialogAsync and noticed that it doesn't open any web browser even IE or edge, it just pops up a window.
    My plugin needs to login to an external website using an email account, facebook or google account. When I logout and clicked the add in icon again, it automatically logs in. When I click logout, close the outlook app and clicked the add in icon, it requires me to login to the external website using email account, facebook or google account.
    In my code I already removed the mnToken.
    What am I missing? 

Thanks for your answers.
    Wednesday, August 15, 2018 3:19 AM

All replies

• Hi Rogin,

Could you please provider your detail codes for me ? Or did you checked these issues such as "Domain is not trusted/HTTPS is required"?  I think that you could reference the post Office-Add-in-Dialog-API-Simple-Example.

Also, based on your needs, you could use custom pane to implement it as well. For more information, please see Webbrowser control inside custom taskpane.

Hope you updates for this.

Best Regards,

Simon

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Wednesday, August 15, 2018 7:51 AM