none
Query in schedule task adapter using FilestreamProvider RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Requirement: I need to use a dynamic file send port which appends the file every 2 hours after which is picked up by an ftp adapter on a daily basis on a fixed time.For the above, I am using a scheduled task adapter to pick the from folder path(  send port path) and via FTP adapter send to the destination.

Flowchart:

Direct Binding in Orchestration->Map-> Dynaminc File Send port-> File should be appended every two hour(for eg: suppose the file has to be picked up every day at 1pm,3pm: Until 1pm, all the files appended in the folder should be picked and sent to the destination via schedule task adapter then the message should be deleted from the folder path then in between 1pm to 3pm how many every files come in should be appended aI have created a schedule task adapter using FileStreamProvider which should pick files from a folder path in the interval of 5mins. The file gets appended every 2 hours and is  sent to the destination. The adapter works fine but the file in the folder does not disappears after the schedule is over every 2 hours. Please provide a resolution. nd send to the destination via ftp adapter and the file should be deleted from the folder path)->Picked up by schedule task adapter every 1 hour-> sent to the destination via FTP send port.

Problem:

I have created a schedule task adapter using FileStreamProvider which should pick files from a folder path in the interval of 2 hours. The file gets appended every 2 hours and is  sent to the destination. The adapter sends the files at scheduled timee but the file in the folder(i.e where the file sits after being processed by dynamic send port) does not disappears after the schedule is over every 2 hours and the content of the file is also not visible. Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Ranjana

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 2:53 PM

All replies

•  The adapter works fine but the file in the folder does not disappears after the schedule is over every 2 hours. Please provide a resolution. nd send to the destination via ftp adapter and the file should be deleted from the folder path)->Picked up by schedule task adapter every 1 hour-> sent to the destination via FTP send port.

Could you use some monitor tool, such as: BizTalk 360, etc, to get some trace information, it will be helpful to troubleshoot
    Wednesday, May 6, 2015 6:26 AM
  • That all setup sounds a bit complicated.  What kind of files are these?  There may be simpler way to achieve this.

Are you pushing the file by FTP or is some other system retrieving it by FTP?

Wednesday, May 6, 2015 10:28 AM