regarding Propety grid in WF Desinger Rehosting RRS feed

• Question

• hi,

Is it possible to create my own property grid in WF Desinger Rehosting experience?

i want to hide condition property of FlowDescistion Activity in Property Grid, and have to show my own Control which looks in to my DB for some rules.

Regards,
    Joyous Suhas
    Friday, February 12, 2010 10:03 AM

Answers

• hi ye yu,

Great.....its work........
    Thank you very much.......

Regards,
    Joyous Suhas
    • Marked as answer by Suhas Joyous Tuesday, February 16, 2010 5:51 AM
    Tuesday, February 16, 2010 5:51 AM

All replies

• do you mean you don't want to use the Designer.PropertyInspectorView, and you want to create your own PropertyInspector control to put in your rehost app?

if so, it can be done. you can get the property value from the activity you selected.
    you just need to get the modelitem of the property you selected.
    and then go through Item.Properties, then you can get the selected activity's property values.(Item means the selected activity)
    after you get all values, you can decidewhich properties you want to display in your own propertyInspector control.
    Friday, February 12, 2010 6:09 PM
  • hi,

thanks for reply..

what if i dont want to create my own property grid as you specified in your answer.

i want to use existing PropertyInspepctorView of Designer but also want to hide some property of selected activity.
    lets say i drop FlowDescision Activity on my designer, and at this time i want to hide Condition property of FlowDescision activity in PropertyGrid.

is it possible ?

Regards
    Joyous Suhas
    Monday, February 15, 2010 9:27 AM
  • AttributeTableBuilder builder = new AttributeTableBuilder();
                builder.AddCustomAttributes(typeof(FlowSwitch<string>), typeof(FlowSwitch<string>).GetProperty("Expression"), BrowsableAttribute.No);

MetadataStore.AddAttributeTable(builder.CreateTable());

you may put following code in your loadDesigner function.

• Proposed as answer by Ye Yu - MSFT Monday, February 15, 2010 7:59 PM
    Monday, February 15, 2010 7:59 PM
  • hi ye yu,

Great.....its work........
    Thank you very much.......

Regards,
    Joyous Suhas
    • Marked as answer by Suhas Joyous Tuesday, February 16, 2010 5:51 AM
    Tuesday, February 16, 2010 5:51 AM