How to get Hidden Value RRS feed

• Question

• User1321891218 posted

Hi,

I am the fresher,I would like to know that how to get more than one hidden value from drop down list.help me

Monday, December 9, 2013 5:09 AM

Answers

• User-166373564 posted

HI Rshan

Welcome to asp.net forum.

,I would like to know that how to get more than one hidden value from drop down list.help me

For this issue, you could give more explanation for this issue, I think we could give more precise solution for you. At the same time there is an example of retrieving hidden dropdownlist value below, perhaps it is good reference for you,

A textbox and 2 dropdownlist. When the user selects a value from first dropdownlist, the next dropdownlist gets visible and then the user can select the data from the second dropdownlist. After all the details are entered, ie., textbox value and the dropdownlist values are entered, when the user clicks on the save button, the data gets stored in the datagrid. Here in the datagrid, i am not storing the second dropdownlist value.

For further information: http://forums.asp.net/p/1075755/1580815.aspx 

Best regards

Angie

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, December 26, 2013 2:47 AM

All replies

• User-1716253493 posted

your question not clear, elaborate it. Or give your code snippet

Monday, December 9, 2013 5:19 AM
  • User-166373564 posted

HI Rshan

Welcome to asp.net forum.

,I would like to know that how to get more than one hidden value from drop down list.help me

For this issue, you could give more explanation for this issue, I think we could give more precise solution for you. At the same time there is an example of retrieving hidden dropdownlist value below, perhaps it is good reference for you,

A textbox and 2 dropdownlist. When the user selects a value from first dropdownlist, the next dropdownlist gets visible and then the user can select the data from the second dropdownlist. After all the details are entered, ie., textbox value and the dropdownlist values are entered, when the user clicks on the save button, the data gets stored in the datagrid. Here in the datagrid, i am not storing the second dropdownlist value.

For further information: http://forums.asp.net/p/1075755/1580815.aspx 

Best regards

Angie

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, December 26, 2013 2:47 AM