ECG waveform on HealthVault RRS feed

• Question

• Can we upload the raw data of ECG waveform to HealthVault? Does it support now?

There are ECG devices listed on HealthVault website. I bought the ECG device listed on the website and download the WPD driver, but the driver does not work. So, I'm not sure HealthVault can support this kind of waveform data or not.

Does anyone know this? Thank you.

Friday, October 15, 2010 2:58 AM

Answers

• Hi

Have you seen the troubleshooting on DailyCare web site ?

http://www.dcbiomed.com/index.php?action=article&cate=3&id=71

If it still can't solve your problems, please check the following. 

1) The RMH software and HVCC could not be used at the same time. If you open the RMH software, the HealthVault Connection Center couldn't work. Please make sure you are just using HealthVault Connection Center.

2)  The device of ReadMyHeart has various version. If you want to use HealthVault with our device, you must buy the version of HealthVault device. (You can see the "HealthVault Logo" on the RMH box. ) 

For more information, please mail to "support@dcbiomed.com".

• Marked as answer by Aneesh D Wednesday, January 12, 2011 2:53 AM
    Wednesday, November 3, 2010 12:59 PM
  • Hi,

Please mail to "support@dcbiomed.com".

You will be served by the designated person.

Thank you.

Tzeng

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 3:52 AM

All replies

• Hello,

I will contact the team internally and let you know the update soon.

Thank you,
    Mahesh
    Friday, October 15, 2010 11:18 AM
  • Hello,

The HealthVault integrated ECG device listed in the Application Directory is from DailyCare. HealthVault does not have a data type corresponding to the ECG waveform data, but the device is using Health Assessment type to upload the ECG data to HealthVault.

Have you tried installing the driver through the HealthVault Connection Center ? If not please try this and let us know if you are still not able to use the device.

Thanks and Regards,

Aneesh D.

Friday, October 15, 2010 7:49 PM
  • Hi, I tried installing the driver through Connection Center, but there was nothing happened in Connection Center when I use usb cable connect the device and my nb. I also tried installing the driver manually but got the same result. However, the device works well with the application DailyCare provided. I think the device and cable is fine. Maybe there is something wrong in the wpd driver of DailyCare's device. Thank you.
    Monday, October 25, 2010 10:27 AM
  • Hello,

Can you please let me know the make and model of the DailyCare device that you are using? Also please let me know your machine configuration details so that I can contact the device owners with complete details.

Thanks and Regards,

Aneesh D.

Monday, October 25, 2010 6:49 PM
  • Hi, My DailyCare's device is ReadMyHeart and my os is XP Professional SP3. I use Connection Center ver. 3.0.2471.5529. I also tried Win7 Ultimate(32-bit) with the same version Connection Center, but it didn't work, either. If you need more information about my machine's setting, just let me know. Thank you.
    Tuesday, October 26, 2010 2:34 AM
  • Thanks for providing the details. I will contact the DailyCare team to get the solution for this issue.

Regards,

Aneesh D.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010 6:37 PM
  • Hi

1) The RMH software and HVCC could not be used at the same time. If you open the RMH software, the HealthVault Connection Center couldn't work. Please make sure you are just using HealthVault Connection Center.

2)  The device of ReadMyHeart has various version. If you want to use HealthVault with our device, you must buy the version of HealthVault device. (You can see the "HealthVault Logo" on the RMH box. ) 

Wednesday, November 3, 2010 12:59 PM
  • Hi

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. There are no HealthVault logo on my RMH and box. I think I got the wrong version so that I can't use HealthVault function.

Best Regards,

SCChung

Wednesday, November 17, 2010 10:28 AM
  • hi

Is it possible to update the firmware of my RMH to make it supporting HealthVault?

Thank you

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 6:10 AM
  • Hi,

Please mail to "support@dcbiomed.com".

You will be served by the designated person.

Thank you.

Tzeng

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 3:52 AM