none
FILE Receive location Shutting down RRS feed

• Question

• I have a FILE receive location which connects to a UNC path and it has service window configured for 5 minutes. It is getting shutdown with the following error intermittently (once in two weeks).

The receive location "<ReceiveLocationName>" with URL "<UNC Path>" is shutting down. Details:"80070002".

when I checked the event logs, there is another error along with this error as listed below. Both of these errors are occurring after receive all the files sitting in that file location during the service window.

The FILE receive adapter cannot get more files from <UNCPath>.

Has anyone got this error? Your help to understand the reason for this error and fix it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Thursday, February 1, 2018 9:47 AM

All replies

• Can you post the full error stack from the Event Log?
    Thursday, February 1, 2018 1:41 PM
  • The error means "file not found".

This is most likely to be caused by connectivity problems to your UNC share.  BizTalk can be a bit sensitive to such issues.

If this is helpful or answers your question - please mark accordingly.
    Because I get points for it which gives my life purpose (also, it helps other people find answers quickly)

• Proposed as answer by Alastair Grant Thursday, March 29, 2018 9:22 PM
    Wednesday, February 7, 2018 9:50 PM
  • Could it be issues relating to how many concurrent connections you have to the fileshare?

I remember in the older days we had to tell the fileserver as well as the BizTalk server to allow more connections, take a look here for some more information.

// Tord

Monday, February 12, 2018 8:28 AM