I am proceeding with the registration of the Windows App. But received a failure notice. So I hope to get help.

Question

• I am proceeding with the registration of the Windows App.
    But received a failure notice. So I hope to get help.

My App is to provide a list of the SharePoint server.

Run the test App Certification Kit is the cause of the failure appears to be following in the DLL.

C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ microsoft shared \ Web Server Extensions \ 15 \ ISAPI \ Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.dll
    C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ microsoft shared \ Web Server Extensions \ 15 \ ISAPI \ Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.Runtime.dll
    C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ microsoft shared \ Web Server Extensions \ 15 \ ISAPI \ Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.UserProfiles.dll

In order to develop SharePoint solutions in need of a DLL, it does not pass the test result is unexpected.

I would like to know how to approach and resolve should do.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 8:53 AM

Answers

• the object client model isnt supported for windows 8 apps. I always use the SharePoint rest services to connect with sharepoint.here some information about authentication: http://sharepointwinrt.codeplex.com/

and another idea is to use a Html /  JS api. you can use the js client object there

Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer - Windows Store Apps Using C#

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 9:11 AM