none
Could not verify this domain because it was previously configured for your tenant or for another tenant.

Question

• I want to verify a domain and I´m getting the following message : "Could not verify this domain because it was previously configured for your tenant or for another tenant." I believe this the domain was verified on a Office 365 account, but that account was cancelled a long time ago and I no longer have access to it. What can I do? 
    Monday, March 06, 2017 5:09 AM

All replies

• Unfortunately, there is not much you can do without calling support to log a ticket.  You may be able to recover the tenant by using the reset password option (try logging in as admin@originaltenant.onmicrosoft.com).

The domain verification information is considered PII by our systems and we can't release it to anyone besides the owner.

Monday, March 06, 2017 9:55 AM
  • Thanks for Aaron, I tried to reset the password but it tells me the account does not exists. How can I contact support, do I have to pay for a support plan? I only have the option to submit billing tickets on the azure portal.

Alejandro

Friday, March 10, 2017 4:34 PM