Azure SQL database RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to find what all event does Server audit capture  for Azure SQL Database? 

Thursday, January 2, 2020 7:44 PM

Answers

• Hi purushottam151,

I suggest you read the MS document Get started with Azure SQL database auditing to get some useful information.

But your issue is related to Azure SQL database. I suggest you open a thread in Azure SQL database forums, People there will help you more effectively. 

Hope this could help you.

Best regards,
    Cathy 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to  MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, January 3, 2020 1:49 AM

All replies

• Hi purushottam151,

I suggest you read the MS document Get started with Azure SQL database auditing to get some useful information.

But your issue is related to Azure SQL database. I suggest you open a thread in Azure SQL database forums, People there will help you more effectively. 

Hope this could help you.

Best regards,
    Cathy 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to  MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, January 3, 2020 1:49 AM
  • Hi purushottam151,

Any update? If the reply could help you, please mark the useful reply as answer. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    In addition, if you have another questions, please feel free to ask.
    Thanks for your contribution.

Best regards,
    Cathy 

MSDN Community Support

Monday, January 6, 2020 1:32 AM