none
Maximum rows visible

Question

• I have scrollbars set to both on datagridviews.  Ideally what I would like to happen, but not sure if it possible, can the height of the grid vary depending on the number of rows being displayed with scrollbars only visible if more than a certain number of rows are displayed?  If not possible, where should I submit this feature request?
    Thursday, April 20, 2017 12:32 AM

All replies

• Hi,

An automatic Scrollbar appears only when rows/columns overflow the range of DataGridView.  If Scrollbar can not be seen when some rows/columns are behind, we can not know existence of unseen rows/columns.

If I could understand your description correct, I'm afraid your want might be somewhat meaningless.
    Thursday, April 20, 2017 2:27 AM
  • Hi RichardDunnelBSc,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Refer to your description, your issue is about the development. Since our forum is to discuss the VS IDE, could you please share more detail information about your application?

What's your project type and VS version? It can help us to find a appropriate forum for your issue, and it will help you seek for a more professional support for your issue and quickly solve it, thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, April 20, 2017 8:05 AM