none
Service reference end point is not registering in web.cong for wcf service RRS feed

• Question

• I have created the WCF service and i am calling that service reference in my client code by adding in Service references of my client. When i add into my service references , it was checking the option called "Reuse types in referenced assemblies" and when i add that service reference in my web.config that endpoint was not adding and i am getting the error called Type or Name space does not exist for that service reference which i was trying to add.

And When i go to Service references and uncheck that "Reuse types in referenced assemblies" then it is not showing any error.

I want my application to run with "Reuse types in referenced assemblies" checking and auto update the service reference i.e adding the end point in web.confing..

And i saw that when i dont check on "Reuse types in referenced assemblies" i dont see a data file created under the Reference.svcmap in Service references.and in that References.svcmap file it was taking as false...

Can you please help me on this issue.

Regards

Raju S.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015 5:08 AM

Answers

All replies