none
diffrent between "PCI Hardware Compliance Test For a Single Device (PCIHCT)" and "PCI Hardware Compliance Test For Systems" RRS feed

• Question

• hi all,

i was wondering what is the diffrent between "PCI Hardware Compliance Test For a Single Device (PCIHCT)" and "PCI Hardware Compliance Test For Systems"

in my WHCK only the test "PCI Hardware Compliance Test For a Single Device (PCIHCT)" , but i see also another test:

"PCI Hardware Compliance Test For Systems" that don't apper in the WHCK and i was wondering if it's the same ?

thanks,

dvir

Monday, June 2, 2014 10:30 AM

All replies

• Hi Dvira,

When you are doing cert for a particular device then PCIHCT test appears but when if you are certifying whole system then PCI Hardware Compliance Test for Systems will appear. For eg, if you want to certify Windows Server 2012 for any device like USB, then first scenario will come into existence but if you want to certify with whole system which is called logo certification or Operating System certification, then second scenario will come into existence. in this case, test will exercise all the PCI device available in the system.

Thanks,

Mudit

• Proposed as answer by Mudit Garg Tuesday, June 3, 2014 8:40 AM
    Monday, June 2, 2014 12:01 PM