none
Advertising Performance from over 200k request per day to 0 on a specific UWP app, why? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I believe that something has happened to my app, I used to get over 200k requests per day, and now starting on the 10/12/2018 I am getting 0 requests per day.

In Debug the code in the code I am getting NoAdAvailable for Native ads and Banner ads.  My other UWP apps are getting ads without any issues please help!

Thanks,

Damien

Damien Delaire

Saturday, December 15, 2018 4:49 PM

All replies

• Hi Damien,

What is your advertising SDK version? If it is not the latest version, could you update to the latest advertising SDK?If the app that still uses an unsupported advertising SDK release, you will see the following behavior:When the AdControl in your app requests a new ad, the ErrorOccurred event of the control will be raised and the ErrorCode property of the event args will have the value NoAdAvailable. You could refer to Update your app to the latest advertising libraries for banner ads for more error details about using the old SDK.

Have you made any changes to your app or Ad recently? Like changing the size of Ads?

If you use the latest SDK and do not do anything to your app and ads, you could make a support ticket to ask for help (forum cannot track your app and Ads).

Best regards

Daisy Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 17, 2018 6:23 AM
  • Hello Daisy,

I have changed nothing on the size of the ads and I am using the lastest version of the ads SDK.

If I change Application association on my UWP app to one of my other application and change the application ID and the Ad ID I am instantly getting ads.  It looks like my application has been block.  Could this be because the application was put as "Make product unavailable" and then set as "Available" 2 days later?

Can I send you my application ID as a PM so that you can check?

Thanks

Damien Delaire

Monday, December 17, 2018 4:00 PM
  • Hi Damien,

>Could this be because the application was put as "Make product unavailable" and then set as "Available" 2 days later?

Sorry for the delay reply.This may do some effects for you issue.

>Can I send you my application ID as a PM so that you can check?

The forum can't track any app , could you make a support ticket to ask the team directly and you would be informed more convenientlyPlease click "contact us" and select a proper support topic to submit an incident. If your ticket doesn't assist better after few days, you could provide the ticket number here so that I can help you to contact the related team to ask for help.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 7:48 AM
  • Hi Damien,

Is there any update for your ad issue?If your issue didn't get good assist, you could provide your ticket number here, we will help you to contact the related team with the number which is beneficial to track your issue.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support

Monday, December 24, 2018 6:08 AM