The requested VM tier is currently not available in Southeast Asia for this subscription. Please try another tier or deploy to a different location. RRS feed

• Question

• i'm getting the  above error message while publishing the worker role from visual studio and i have changed almost all location but still i'm getting the  same and  also i have tried  publishing  from portal.azure.com there i'm getting the error as 'unable  to publish' please help me out  to resolve this
    • Edited by Ganesh176 Monday, May 11, 2020 2:41 PM
    Monday, May 11, 2020 2:40 PM

All replies

• Hello Ganesh176,

What is your subscription model? Is it a Free Tier Subscription or Pay as you go model?

If your subscription is a pay as you go model, then I would recommend to try deploying a different size VM and check if that succeed. 

Also, there has been some capacity issues in Azure recently due to surge in usage. Please find the details here.

If it is free tier subscription, then you can see the details on the priority of the customers in the above blog.

Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the suggested response helped you resolve your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and "Up-Vote" for the answer that helped you for benefit of the community.

Tuesday, May 12, 2020 7:06 AM
  • Hello,

Any update on the issue?

If the suggested response helped you resolve your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and "Up-Vote" for the answer that helped you for benefit of the community.

Thanks.
    Tuesday, May 19, 2020 3:29 PM
  • Hello,

Any update on the issue?

Thanks.
    Tuesday, May 26, 2020 4:57 AM