Biztalk: Facing error "The invoked member is not supported in a dynamic assembly." RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I'm trying to call oracle UDT procedure from biztalk where I had to create assembly which is required for typed mapping(by GeneratedUserTypesAssemblyFilePath property on design time).
    Now when I'm using that assembly on send port binding at property userAssemblyLoadPath(run time),I'm getting below error.

Server stack trace: 
       at System.Runtime.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.SendAsyncResult.End(SendAsyncResult result)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.EndCall(String action, Object[] outs, IAsyncResult result)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.EndRequest(IAsyncResult result)

Exception rethrown at [0]: 
       at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
       at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.IRequestChannel.EndRequest(IAsyncResult result)
       at Microsoft.BizTalk.Adapter.Wcf.Runtime.WcfClient`2.RequestCallback(IAsyncResult result) 

Note:When I GACed assembly & use on my local machine,call to procedure happens & it works fine however
    on one of the server I'm getting this error.

Thank you kindly for your time and attention,

Sandesh
    Wednesday, March 9, 2016 12:16 PM

All replies

• Got it resolved, issue was actually with host instance , I had to make host instance running on 32 bit then above error disappeared. Don't know the exact behavior as earlier it was working though host instance was not running under 32 bit.

Thanks,

Sandesh Sahane

Thursday, March 10, 2016 4:30 AM
  • Hi Sandesh,

Glad that you have solved this issue by yourself, and thanks for sharing your solution and experience to us.

Have a good day. : )

Best regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, March 21, 2016 6:30 AM