VPN Tunnel Help RRS feed

• Question

• Alright my new project to do now is to make a VPN in 2 langs C++ and C#. C++ will be the VPN it's self and C# will be the GUI.

Im wondering how would i make C# interact with C++ so it could connect to the server(Im going to make a new topic on this later) and have a really good encyption level so my user's will have no fear's to surf and download with out worry.

If anyone know any links/tuts on this please leave it here! ( C++ VPN, Any C# (im new to it), Any other langs i might need to learn for this to work out! )

Thanks!
    Wednesday, August 19, 2009 12:29 AM

Answers

• You dont need to use c# for gui. C++ CLI provides same functionality like c#. You can write logic pure C++ then merge with CLI safe(managed) classes. C++ encryption option: either use CapiCOM, or managed Cryptography classes.
    • Marked as answer by Wesley Yao Tuesday, August 25, 2009 3:05 AM
    Wednesday, August 19, 2009 10:29 AM

All replies

• You dont need to use c# for gui. C++ CLI provides same functionality like c#. You can write logic pure C++ then merge with CLI safe(managed) classes. C++ encryption option: either use CapiCOM, or managed Cryptography classes.
    • Marked as answer by Wesley Yao Tuesday, August 25, 2009 3:05 AM
    Wednesday, August 19, 2009 10:29 AM
  • Oh, This will make it easier for me to do this now. Now I just need some links to help me build this from the ground and up!

Thanks Uzman for clearing me up

PS: cant i use Win32 RAS API too?
    Wednesday, August 19, 2009 11:06 PM