deep refinement in for SharePoint 2013 search RRS feed

• General discussion

• I would like to use search to find out all used content types in SharePoint 2013 
    /_api/search/query?querytext='ContentTypeId:"0x01*"'&selectproperties='ContentTypeId%2cSPContentType'&refiners='ContentTypeId%2cSPContentType'&clienttype='ContentSearchRegular'

In FAST search for sharepoint 2010, there was a deep refinement setting, but in SharePoint 2013, i cannot find it, not event with PowerShell to view members for ManagedProperty.
    I found what follows in https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/dev/general-development/query-refinement-in-sharepoint 

Does it mean that SharePoint 2013 search now use deep refinement by default?

deephits Overrides the default number of hits that is used as the basis for refinement computation. When refiners are produced, all results for the query will be evaluated. Normally, using this parameter will improve search performance.
    Syntax
    deephits=<integer value>
    Example
    price(deephits=1000)
    Note: This limit applies within each index partition. The actual number of hits that are evaluated will be larger than this value due to the aggregation across search partitions.

• Edited by GuYuming Friday, December 29, 2017 5:03 AM
    Friday, December 29, 2017 4:11 AM