none
sharepoint Navigation:PortalSiteMapDataSource RRS feed

• Question

•  

I have a Site-hierarchy that has many levels with many sites ,  subsites, pages.

I want  a treeview menu that always displays the current tree

How should I use the attributes of PortalSiteMapDataSource to get this behavior?

for the tree view menu i have placed a treeview menu with its data source as portalsitemapdatasource1

mail me at rajesh.batchu@cesltd.com
    • Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Friday, August 8, 2008 1:02 PM Wrong forum (Moved from SharePoint - General Question and Answers and Discussion to SharePoint - Development and Programming)
    Thursday, August 7, 2008 7:06 PM

All replies

• Post Programming questions - which I presume this is as tree view in the UI does not require setting any such attribute - to the Programming forum.

Please don't fill the General forum - which is for general questions which this certainly isn't - with such questions.

P.S. This looks very similar to a post that you made also to General an hour or so later that gave more details. In that case please delete the original post or provide the additional information as a reply to the old post. Do not leave two threads asking the same question.
    Friday, August 8, 2008 1:02 PM