none
Problem accessing folders and files with OneDrive API calls RRS feed

• Question

• Today morning I was getting below response error when making API calls for onedrive in my production environment. This error I use to get randomly once or twice in a month. But this morning it was consistent for hours, I was getting similar error with different request-id and date on every request that was made.  

{"error": {"code": "UnknownError", "message": ", innerError": {"request-id::625a4741-618a-498b-a34c-ba1d3bf79f0e","date": "2017-12-29T15:36:13"}}}

I tried to debug in the code, but API authentication was working fine and it was throwing 504 when it was trying to get content with in folder after authentication.

My guess is that something was wrong on Microsoft end this morning and they corrected the problem and everything started work.

My concern is the downtime for my users. If the connectivity from my application to onedrive doesnt work, they cannot collaborate with their daily work and causes them to pause on what they were suppose to work on.  

How can I ensure that I get notified for any issues on Microsoft side? I have a office365 business account with Microsoft, but backend issues are really hard to identify.

Thank you!

SMG

Saturday, December 30, 2017 12:52 AM

All replies