Create a chart of values logged into excel. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm trying to create a chart of logged values into Excel. I'm a noob with Excel and VB, but I do have experience in other programming languages.

Case: I'm loggin 25 samples into my excel(sample 0-24), every sample contains 5 variables with different values.

All samples contains the following variables:

• UnitNr(1 to 2)
    • SectionNr(1 to 4)
    • Intensity
    • IntensitySensor1
    • IntensitySensor2

Explanation: There are 2 units(UnitNr1 and UnitNr2), each UnitNr contains 4 sections(1 to 4) and for each section are 2 measurements(IntensitySensor1 and IntensitySensor2). The Intensity variable is basically the setpoint of the Units.

What I'm trying to create are charts for each UnitNr(2 in this case) which contain lines of the SectionNrs(4 sections in this case).

The chart shud have the intensity value on the X axis and the value of the IntensitySensor1 and IntensitySensor2 on the Y axis.

I dont have a clue how to approach this, I was thinking: 2 charts(because 2 UnitNrs), each chart contains for each SectionNr(4 in this case) 2 lines(IntensitySensor1 and IntensitySensor2). 
    So as a result there will be 2 charts which contains 8 lines each.

See OneDrive link for original excel sheet: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtHq6La_gCehhFy0n22YP7DzwuXZ

Hope anyone can help.

Note: Excel sheet im working with is located in the OneDrive link.

Thanks in advance!

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 12:09 PM

Answers

All replies