none
Report with specific criteria RRS feed

• Question

• I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post this question. I am creating a program in C# and I have a specific report that has very specific requirements for spacing and columns. I was wondering how and where I would be able to do that. This report needs columns and each column must have a certain amount of characters. If the number of characters is to little for that column then in some cases you need to add 000 zeros before it to fill in the characters. Or in other cases you would have to leave white space after the words in that column to that amount of characters.

Debra has a question

Thursday, July 28, 2016 5:15 PM

All replies

• Hi Debra,

Thank you for your post. Windows Forms General forum is aim to discuss client application development using Windows Forms controls and features. Based on your description, your question is more related to Report Control. We will move your thread to Visual Studio Report Control forum for dedicated support.

Best Regards,
    Li Wang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, July 29, 2016 4:07 AM
  • Thank you

Debra has a question

Thursday, August 4, 2016 3:47 PM