none
Can't further go RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    I followed one tutorial to get the Flat file 'Products.txt' but I can't further proceed with the below step
    8. Once the Child Elements window appears, ensure you change the Element Name of the first row to be readable ProductItem and Element Type of the first row to Repeating Record. For other rows, you just set the Element Type to Ignore because other rows just simply repeat the first row.

Many Thanks & Best Regards, Hua Min

Thursday, October 25, 2012 4:56 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I tried the product.txt in your project, however, I can't reproduce this issue. Is there any detailed error information in Windows Event Viewer?

Also, you can create a xml file, copy paste the converted xml content, try "Add generated items..."->"Generate Schemas"->"Well-Formed XML" to see if you generate the schema.

Thanks.

Leo Tang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• Marked as answer by Jackson_1990 Friday, October 26, 2012 8:39 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Jackson_1990 Friday, October 26, 2012 8:49 AM
    • Marked as answer by Jackson_1990 Monday, November 5, 2012 8:46 AM
    Friday, October 26, 2012 8:31 AM

All replies

• Any advice to this?

Many Thanks & Best Regards, Hua Min

Friday, October 26, 2012 3:55 AM
  • Hi,

I tried the product.txt in your project, however, I can't reproduce this issue. Is there any detailed error information in Windows Event Viewer?

Also, you can create a xml file, copy paste the converted xml content, try "Add generated items..."->"Generate Schemas"->"Well-Formed XML" to see if you generate the schema.

Thanks.

Leo Tang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• Marked as answer by Jackson_1990 Friday, October 26, 2012 8:39 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Jackson_1990 Friday, October 26, 2012 8:49 AM
    • Marked as answer by Jackson_1990 Monday, November 5, 2012 8:46 AM
    Friday, October 26, 2012 8:31 AM