FAQ Thread - Beyond technical issues RRS feed

• Question

• Hi folks,

This is a catch-all place where I'll post and update common questions that get raised about the 'Mango' Beta 2 pre-release update. Joanna and her team have the technical points pretty well covered; the point of this thread is more a catch-all for more meta-points that aren't relevant in the technical posts in this forum.

Confidentiality

Q: What are the confidentiality requirements of my participation in this pre-release program?
    By participating in this pre-release program, you are agreeing to not share the ‘Mango’ pre-release device image, binary dumps, or the applications used to update to this pre-release image, with third parties.

Supported Countries

Q: Why don’t all Windows Phone developers get Mango?
    Every registered Windows Phone developer is being given the opportunity to install Mango on a developer unlocked phone for testing purposes. The Mango distribution process for developers began on 6/29 with early access for developers in 23 major markets. We view this as beta period for the distribution process. Over the coming weeks, we will further improve the distribution process, add support for additional countries and enable developers in countries where we are unable to offer technical support to also install Mango at their discretion.

Q: What sort of technical support are developers getting as part of the Mango distribution process? 
    As part of the Mango distribution process for developers that began on 6/29, developers in 23 major markets received an invitation to install Mango and full support for one device. Microsoft will help address issues associated with the installation of beta Mango code with support for a single device up to and including replacing a device rendered inoperable as a result of the installation process. Invitations and support will be extended to developers in additional markets over the coming weeks. Developers in markets where full support is not available, but who still choose to install Mango, will have access to support via this public forum.

Supported Devices

Q: What retail devices are supported for this pre-release program?
    All retail MO/OEM devices are supported as part of this program. There had been one exception (a late version of the Samsung Focus (v1.4, also referred to as the Focus "dot")), but support for that device was added on July 19.

Invitations

Q: What if I didn't get an invitation?
    We very much appreciate your passion to evaluate your application on 'Mango'. If you haven't received an invitation, one of two things have likely happened:

• The email is in your junk mail/spam folder: This has happened to the vast majority of folks who have contacted me/us. Please please please check your junk mail filter for an invitation - the e-mail would be sent from 'msftconn@microsoft.com' with the subject line of 'Invitation from Microsoft Connect'
    • You recently registered: Please be patient; we're sending out invitations at least twice a week for newly registered developers. 

Check the next question below (Who has gotten an invitation so far?); if believe you should have been in that group, but you haven't gotten a request and believe you qualified, either open a App Hub service ticket or submit a request on this web form - we will need your registered name, ISV ID, account type, company name, and the contact e-mail address as it is currently set on App Hub. All of this information can be found on the 'account info' section of your App Hub profile.

Q: Who has gotten an invitation?
    We've sent invitations to registered Windows Phone developers who had active and vetted App Hub accounts as of Monday, Sept 26, 2011.

Q: I joined App Hub after the last membership cut-off date you sent invitations for; when will I get my invitation?
    Invitations are no longer going out. The pre-release program is now closed per the 'Windows Phone 7.5 Updating OS from Beta 2 to RTM' thread.

Q: How about students accounts?
    We aren't treating student accounts any differently than non-student accounts.

Other Questions

More Coming soon

Friday, July 1, 2011 1:29 AM

All replies

• Q: What are the confidentiality requirements of my participation in this pre-release program?
    By participating in this pre-release program, you are agreeing to not share the ‘Mango’ pre-release device image, binary dumps, or the applications used to update to this pre-release image, with third parties.

So we are allowed to talk about the actual features included in the update? The original wording said we couldn't say a thing about the beta. This new wording, however, makes it sound like the confidentiality agreement only applies to the OS image, code, and anything else that was provided to us. Essentially: we can talk about it, but we can't give it to someone else or share the exact method in which we got it.

Sorry for all the questions, but I want to make sure the confidentiality agreement isn't broken.

Friday, July 1, 2011 3:10 AM
  • I'd really like to send you an email but i cant since i dont know your adress. Any chance of getting that?
    However i've got a student account (verified and everything) for a couple of months and live in austria - should have gotten an email but havent. Looking forward to getting one in the future.
    Friday, July 1, 2011 7:21 AM
  • Mr. Simpkins,

First, thanks for this Discussion.  It gave me the answer I needed regarding what I should do about my invitation.

I don't see your email address anywhere, so I hope you're monitoring this forum.
    If you can post it, or point me to it, I'll be happy to send an email to you with my app hub info.

-thanks
    -e
    Friday, July 1, 2011 5:15 PM
  • Hi,

Anyone got Simpkins email id yet? 
    Actually, I am registered user since June first week but I have submitted first app recently. 
    Does it mean that I will be considered for an invitation in next batch? 

I am so much excited about getting Mango ASAP. 
    Thanks.
    Saturday, July 2, 2011 5:54 PM
  • Essentially: we can talk about it, but we can't give it to someone else or share the exact method in which we got it.

You got it.

Sorry for all the questions, but I want to make sure the confidentiality agreement isn't broken.

No worries; quite appreciated. Glad you want to talk about it. :)
    Sunday, July 3, 2011 5:26 AM
  • General note - updated the Qs.

Also, second note as a reminder that I'm off on a holiday weekend, and to remind folks that I likely won't be working on these until Tuesday morning.
    Sunday, July 3, 2011 5:27 AM
  • Hi Cliff,

Thanks for the time you spent to help developers.

I sent you an email by your blog's contact form before you update the thread.
    In few words I don't receive the invitation or I drop it when i clean my inbox. I want to know if the invitation can be resent ?

Do you want I send you another mail on the thread's mail address ?

Cordially

PS : Sorry for my poor english I'm a french developer.
    Monday, July 4, 2011 7:50 PM
  • I know folks are anxious for invites, and I'm glad folks are excited to get 'Mango' on their developer phones - I'm out for the holiday weekend. Mid-day Friday (my time), I responded to all the e-mails that I had received thus far around missing invitations. I'll likely go through the next batch when I'm back in the office tomorrow.
    Monday, July 4, 2011 8:04 PM
  • how I can send an email cliff, I would like to receive an invitation to update my phone

tanks
    Tuesday, July 5, 2011 2:48 PM
  • Hey Cliff,

What's your email.  I must have the mango and want to start creating some apps for when it comes out, and just signed up on June 29.

"Can you know the mighty ocean? Can you lasso a star from the sky? Can you say to a rainbow... 'Hey, stop being a rainbow for a second'? No! Such is Mango!"
    -Mango-

Tuesday, July 5, 2011 5:33 PM
  • I've updated the above.

Invitations have now been sent out to all countries to developers who were registered on App Hub and verified, as of June 28th. The next wave of invitations will go out on Thursday to developers that have registered (and been vetted) since then - this will include developers and students.
    Tuesday, July 5, 2011 7:42 PM
  • Thanks Cliff.  Should have known it was the standard business email setup at most companies.
    Tuesday, July 5, 2011 9:12 PM
  • Cliff,
      An insight to being able to actually test the apps on the phone. I installed Mango and all of the SDKs, but when I try to run the app for VS2010 to the "Windows Phone Device" I get the standard
    "Error 1 Failed to connect to device as it is developer locked. For details on developer unlock, visit http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=195284."
    My phone is registered for the developer unlock (since I would not have been able to install Mango if it wasn't), so what am I missing to be able to actually test my WP7.1 apps on my development phone?

Rich
    Tuesday, July 5, 2011 9:39 PM
  • You should ask this question in another discussion, as this discussion says "non-technical".

The answer is, however, I believe you didn't re-unlock the phone after installing Mango, since, as stated, it removes the developer lock.

The way I did this is to go to the app hub and remove my phone, then went to the dev unlock tool and ran it.

That's in the instructions.

I hope that helps.

-e
    Tuesday, July 5, 2011 9:52 PM
  • I've updated the above.

Invitations have now been sent out to all countries to developers who were registered on App Hub and verified, as of June 28th. The next wave of invitations will go out on Thursday to developers that have registered (and been vetted) since then - this will include developers and students.

Hi Cliff,

I don't receive any invitation anymore, I sent you an email on your Microsoft's address.

Did you see my mail ?

Cordially
    Tuesday, July 5, 2011 10:10 PM
  • Hi Cliff,

When I download the mango beta onto my phone, what happens when the official mango release is out? Can I upgrade directly from the beta or do I have to revert to a NoDo backup and then install? 

Thanks,
    Squeesh
    Wednesday, July 6, 2011 12:47 AM
  • @squ

This discussion really isn't for technical question.  Those should be asked in another discussion

the answer is in the Mango update instructions.  Please read them fully and don't skip any steps or take anything for granted.

The only supported way to get the actual Mango release is to restore your backup.  You can't upgrade to anything directly from the Beta.

these details are in the instructions.  Don't lose your backup!

-e

Wednesday, July 6, 2011 1:12 AM
  • Hi there,

I'm a huge fan of WP7 and I'd love to be a developer for this amazing platform.

i registered myself as a developer, but unfortunately and because I'm living in Kuwait, i can't get my device registered and developer unlocked.

i received the Mango update invitation yesterday but i can't make use of it.

any idea if there's anyway i can get the update? and start developing apps for WP7?
    Thursday, July 7, 2011 6:18 AM
  • @Hmoud Adel= how is that happening? i thought they send mango invite only developers from supported countries?! anyway but I have similar issue. my developer account is still pending for approval but i received mango invitation and I am not sure if i can install it now. 
    Thursday, July 7, 2011 1:23 PM
  • When I sent the invitations, I sent them to all developers who were verification pending and approved. I did this so that folks could install the beta as soon as GeoTrust gives you a green light.

While I understand that this may be a tease, having the invite and not be able to install it (just yet), I was err'ing on the side of not having to make folks wait a couple times. :)

Do folks want me to change this?
    Thursday, July 7, 2011 4:38 PM
  • Hi Cliff,

the way you do is absolutely helpful but I and people like me were just curios while why i have invitation although it says i cant without verification by geotrust. All needed is that explanation and now i know i have to wait geotrust :) I have 2 questions. are we waiting only geotrust to confirm our identity or 
    also our first app to be confirmed (for student account). my app is in 4th day still pending for test but geotrust I have just sent yesterday evening. 

thanks again.
    Thursday, July 7, 2011 4:52 PM
  • when the invitation email arrived in my inbox, it was the best moment in my life! please don't stop it ='D

but in my case, is there a way to get approved?

I'll be thrilled to be the first WP7 devoloper from Kuwait so I'd appreciate it if you can help making this dream happen.

Thank you Cliff.
    Thursday, July 7, 2011 6:08 PM
  • The best way to answer your question is to point you at the announcement about registration --> http://forums.create.msdn.com/forums/t/86344.aspx

Hope this helps,
    Cliff
    Thursday, July 7, 2011 9:21 PM
  • I have not received my invite to install Mango yet.  Any update as to when I may?
    Thursday, July 7, 2011 9:35 PM
  • Hi Cliff I have been a registered member since 4/2/2011. Can you please have an invitation sent for the mango update.
    Friday, July 8, 2011 1:46 PM
  • I have not yet recieved the mango update connect email. Any hints on how to get it?  Looking forward to testing my app on 7.1.
    Friday, July 8, 2011 2:32 PM
  • In order to help identify lost/outstanding invites, I need at least your App Hub 'company name' and registered first/last name, and email address helps out a lot...I'm unable to look it up based on your forum profile. :)

As mentioned in root note, send me an e-mail (first name dot last name at microsoft) or open a support ticket via App Hub.
    Friday, July 8, 2011 3:04 PM
  • are there news about error 80180048?
    thx
    Friday, July 8, 2011 3:59 PM
  • Hi, Im currently working on a school project, developing an app for WP7. I just want to know whether I'll be violating T & C of the Mango prerelease if I develop the app using this version of the OS. Thanks.
    Sunday, July 10, 2011 10:45 AM
  • Supported Devices

Q: What retail devices are supported for this pre-release program?
    All retail MO/OEM devices are supported as part of this program, with one exception - a late version of the Samsung Focus (v1.4, also referred to as the Focus "dot"). The Samsung Focus will be supported device in mid-July. Developers with a Samsung Focus 1.4 device are asked to be patient until that time.

I wonder if it includes people who already installed NoDo on Samsung Foci rev 1.4 and at the moment are kinda stuck in nowhere land
    Sunday, July 10, 2011 1:34 PM
  • I have not yet recieved the mango update connect email.
    Any hints on how to get it?

My profile company name is PixelCreo

Thanks.
    Sunday, July 10, 2011 11:21 PM
  • I have not received my invite to install Mango yet.  Any update as to when I may?

The same for me. Any idea on timeframe?

regards,

Shaun.

company is <CRS - Removed>- registered email address is <CRS - Removed>
    Monday, July 11, 2011 12:50 AM
  • @Alessandro/@Bubuleone - No new news yet on updated fix; hoping to see it within the next week or so.

@Anonymous re app building for school - You're good to use this to develop apps for a school project, and present about it and whatever

@PixelCreo - Quentin - your invite was sent on Jun 29 2011 1:46PM PDT; I'll resend now

@eightfourone - Shaun, your invite was sent on Jun 29 2011  1:45PM PDT; I'll resend now

Monday, July 11, 2011 10:10 PM
  • THanks cliff, i have received invitation.
    Monday, July 11, 2011 10:32 PM
  • @Cliff I have sent 2 emails to your Microsoft account and I still do not have the invite for mango, can you please help?

publisher Name:
    TechnoTim

https://users.create.msdn.com/Profile/TechnoTim
    Tuesday, July 12, 2011 4:40 AM
  • @Alessandro/@Bubuleone - No new news yet on updated fix; hoping to see it within the next week or so.

@Anonymous re app building for school - You're good to use this to develop apps for a school project, and present about it and whatever

@PixelCreo - Quentin - your invite was sent on Jun 29 2011 1:46PM PDT; I'll resend now

@eightfourone - Shaun, your invite was sent on Jun 29 2011  1:45PM PDT; I'll resend now

Thanks Cliff, all updated. Must have missed original email, my mistake.

thanks again.
    Tuesday, July 12, 2011 6:20 AM
  • Hi Cliff,

I did have a active Hub account on July 6, 2011. I did not get an invite to update to Mango, I would like to do that.

Can you assist?

Thanks
    -Brent
    [CRS-Removed PII-Aug-1-2011]
    Tuesday, July 12, 2011 2:25 PM
  • @Cliff I have sent 2 emails to your Microsoft account and I still do not have the invite for mango, can you please help?

publisher Name:
    TechnoTim

Hi Tim, You sent two e-mails within hours of registering. Also, I sent you an invite on Sat, Jul  9 2011 10:42PM PDT. Check your hotmail account.
    Tuesday, July 12, 2011 4:15 PM
  • Brent - you should have invites waiting in your account ending *family.com. There was an invite sent on Jun 29 2011  8:03AM PDT.
    Tuesday, July 12, 2011 4:18 PM
  • Cliff,

You said student accounts created after June 28th will be receiving invites for the Mango beta during Wave 2. As I'm new, could you explain when that wave will begin/when I can expect my invite? I registed and completed my student account verification on 7/11. Thanks!
    Tuesday, July 12, 2011 8:22 PM
  • @Cliff.  I got it.  thanks and sorry, I let my enthusiasm for mango get the best of me.
    Tuesday, July 12, 2011 8:47 PM
  • Cliff,

You said student accounts created after June 28th will be receiving invites for the Mango beta during Wave 2. As I'm new, could you explain when that wave will begin/when I can expect my invite? I registed and completed my student account verification on 7/11. Thanks!

I sent out last wave of invites morning of 7/11 - so you likely missed that one. I'll get the next batch out tomorrow afternoon.
    Tuesday, July 12, 2011 11:23 PM
  • Hi Cliff,

May be a very basic question:

Is it possible to downgrade our phone back to Windows Phone 7.0 after doing an upgrade to Mango? Since I only have one phone with me so I am not sure if I should really upgrade it or not.

Thanks in advance :-)

Thanks and Regards
    Nishant Rana
    Wednesday, July 13, 2011 2:43 AM
  • You can downgrade.  Before mango is installed it makes a full backup of your phone using the new beta Zune 4.8.  You will see an option to restore your phone back to the date you upgraded in the updates section.
    Wednesday, July 13, 2011 3:12 AM
  • Hi Cliff,

Can I use one invitation to install the Mango update on 2 devices - I have 2 Windows Phone - a Samsung and an LG.

Thanks
    DK
    Wednesday, July 13, 2011 3:45 AM
  • Thanks TechnoTim !!!

Regards
    Nishant Rana
    Wednesday, July 13, 2011 3:46 AM
  • I just got registered to app hub few days back and my account has been verified. When can i expect to get the update.
    Wednesday, July 13, 2011 9:56 PM
  • Hi Cliff,

Can I use one invitation to install the Mango update on 2 devices - I have 2 Windows Phone - a Samsung and an LG.

Thanks
    DK

@Daksa - You can only update 1 device per developer account.
    Thursday, July 14, 2011 12:48 AM
  • Hi cliff! I`m really excited to beta "Mango" and cant wait! Whens the next wave of invites going out? I pull in friday from and underway in the Navy.
    So hopefully when I get off the boat Friday I can go home load mango and enjoy my weekend lol. Oh and I goto fix my phone before then "USB not recognized" when I plug in my focus noone knows how to fix it so well see haha.
    v/r XXdEMoXX

Thursday, July 14, 2011 3:31 AM
  • Hi Cliff! Just registered my device, really looking forward to your invite, ready to tackle some code! Holla.
    Thursday, July 14, 2011 3:45 AM
  • Hi Cliff, I am not sure if I am misunderstanding anything but I am a registered student user since 7/5/2011. I have not yet received an invite. swan.se (johan (at) swan.se).
    Excited about the Mango release!

Thanks!
    Thursday, July 14, 2011 9:59 AM
  • Hey there Cliff!!

:3 We have been registered developer here for a while now and we still havnt gotten any email about any invites. I can't wait until I can start try it out on the phone. kpj (at) fingerfeat.com 

I would love to try it out! Thanks
    Thursday, July 14, 2011 10:22 AM
  • Hi Cliff,

Thanks
    DK

@Daksa - You can only update 1 device per developer account.

Correction here - you can update any number of developer-unlocked devices; we will only support one device should issues arise.
    Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:12 PM
  • Hello Cliff,
    could you please send us an invite.

Thank you in advance.

Max

P.S.: Isn´t there a more efficent way to provide the current firmware possible?
    Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:20 PM
  • Unfortunately geotrust couldn't approve my subscription Just because im from kuwait and cancelled my order.

Im so sad.

Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:34 PM
  • Haven't gotten my invite yet s I'm just gonna do this the xda way don't know why it takes so long just to send out invites. Don't they have some sort of automated messaging system.
    Friday, July 15, 2011 3:32 PM

• @swan.se - You're still pending. You need to trigger a vetting on your account.

@econet - An invite went to you on Jul 13 5:02pm EDT to your live.de address

@Noobveloper - I wish there were an easier way to do this as well. I would much prefer to have flipped a switch and have the link appear on folks' developer dashboard, as some other folks do this. I know and understand that a lot of folks are frustrated with the time it's taken to get the invitation out (and the rate at which invites have been caught by junk mail filters or old e-mail addresses); and I've tried to be as responsive as I can given many other things also going on so that we can get the RC and RTM of the tools out the door. And we do appreciate folks' patience, and their anxiousness to experience the update.
    For those interested, the primary issue behind this is that all of our developer downloads are completely public and available to everyone; we don't lock down and restrict our tools or documents or event recordings within our developer portal. As such, providing a limited distribution to the this pre-release required making use of our Connect channel in order to provide it to developers while still remaining compliant with partner agreements. I've made asks of engineering to provide a distribution channel for releases like this via App Hub in the future - I'm hoping it's not ruled a 'Won't fix'.

Friday, July 15, 2011 11:04 PM
  • I didnt see my invite anywhere? =[

Edit: Still not vetted by geotrust yet my bad :/
    Saturday, July 16, 2011 12:25 AM
  • Geotrust said Microsoft has to send geotrust my account information before they can verify my. How do I go about doing this?
    Sunday, July 17, 2011 4:22 PM
  • Thanks for the instructions. Just registered my device last night [verified by GeoTrust on Friday]. Looking forward to an invitation. Thanks!
    Monday, July 18, 2011 12:45 PM
  • Hey Cliff.
    Nice post, and thanks for clarifying some issues for us.

I've had Mango Beta 2 running on my device for quite a while now, but one "issue" that's yet to be answered (I couldn't find anything at least)

With the access to Mango Beta 2, a lot of new countries got access to the Marketplace with applications, games and the likes. But as of writing, the Norwegian app marketplace sport some 10-20 apps. Far far faaaaaaar from the 25k apps that are available on the global established marketplace.
    Are there any plans to open up for more apps on these marketplaces or are we stuck with our free weather, leveling, shopping list apps before the launch of Mango RTM build? I mean, I can't even edit my XBox Live Avatar from my phone as it requires an additional app from the marketplace that isn't available in my country, nor check out what applications might compete with the ones I'm developing.

Also, is there an official "Known Bugs & Issues" overview somewhere that we can publish our findings?

Take care and thanks a lot for this Beta preview. :)
    Monday, July 18, 2011 1:25 PM
  • Do you know when the next batch of invites will be sent out? I've just had my account verified :D
    Monday, July 18, 2011 5:00 PM
  • Hi,
    Registration to App Hub was just open today for my country (Israel).
    Doe's this mean I would finally be able to get the Mango update? If yes, when will I get the invitation?
    Thanks,
    Achia
    Tuesday, July 19, 2011 11:41 AM
  • Hi there...

The same question: today I have registered as a developer from Czech republic - my email VavrinaL(a)vavrina-net.cz. Is there any chance to get mango update anytime soon...?

Thanks,

Lubos
    Tuesday, July 19, 2011 1:48 PM
  • Hi folks, I sent out a batch of invites yesterday morning for folks who were vetted by July-17. I'll send out the next wave tomorrow morning, using an extract I'll get tonight.
    Tuesday, July 19, 2011 4:16 PM
  • Thanks, got mine yesterday. Loving Mango so far, I'm amazed you've managed to make it faster and smoother again. Looking forward to finishing my day job so I can get back to app development!
    Tuesday, July 19, 2011 4:36 PM
  • Another question:
    I have a WP7 Phone I got from Microsoft here in Israel as part of a course I am taking. It is developer registered but not under my name.
    Will I be able to update it to Mango?
    Thanks
    Achia
    Tuesday, July 19, 2011 8:30 PM
  • Hi Cliff,
    Please check the status of my in invite?

Thanks!

SyRIouS

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 11:41 PM
  • Now that the focus 1.4 update is out will we be able to try the mango beta?
    What about people like me who already had the 7392 update installed ? I never managed to install the mango beta update because i can't make a backup...
    Wednesday, July 20, 2011 6:16 AM
  • Hi Cliff,

It seems that the invitation email has been blocked by the anti-spam ...

Please find below the informations to send us again the invitation :

Thanks in advance !

Charles
    Wednesday, July 20, 2011 8:38 AM
  • Hi Cliff,

What exactly do you mean by vetted? Do we have to have the GeoTrust verification done? If so, it may be a while with my Dreamspark account as I'm won't be ready to publish an app for awhile.

Can I create a simple "Hello World" list app and have it certified in the meantime?
    Wednesday, July 20, 2011 7:37 PM
  • I submitted a dummy app to trigger the account verification (make it apaid one so it doesn''t count towards your free app quota). There are a load of threads on this and that seemed to be the consensus best option
    Wednesday, July 20, 2011 8:37 PM
  • Hello Cliff,

first of all, I'd like to express my gratitude for your concern about invitations. How is it going with fixing the feed? 
    I am not very old member of developers community, but I would like to ask for an invitation to start digging, since the feed is down.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
    Michal Marko
    Thursday, July 21, 2011 7:11 PM
  • Hey Cliff,

Since the feed is not working, can i get an invite from the information i provide. I appriciate your help on this.

Friday, July 22, 2011 1:49 AM
  • I want to try this application that i created for Mango but I haven't received an invitation. Since the feed is down, can I just post my information so the invitation could be sent.
    Friday, July 22, 2011 2:48 AM
  • yes me too, i wish to try Mango on my phone but I haven't received an invitation. Since the feed is down, can I just post my information so the invitation could be sent.

Friday, July 22, 2011 9:09 AM
  • Dear Mr. Cliff Simpkins,

I would like to dig into the amazing world of Mango as well:

Thanks a lot!
    Friday, July 22, 2011 11:55 AM
  • If you dont mind send one more :)

Thank You
    Friday, July 22, 2011 3:20 PM
  • Same here (yes me too, i wish to try Mango on my phone but I haven't received an invitation. Since the feed is down, can I just post my information so the invitation could be sent.)

Thank you!
    Friday, July 22, 2011 3:47 PM
  • Hello Cliff,

I'd like to thank you for your concern about invitations and since I am not very old member of developers community, I would like to ask for an invitation to start digging, since the feed is down.
    Thanks a lot.

Regards,
    Alex
    Friday, July 22, 2011 7:03 PM
  • Me too please :-)
    Friday, July 22, 2011 7:24 PM
  • Hey Cliff i'm will be glad to recieve an invitation!! please . I want to test my application on my device!

Friday, July 22, 2011 7:58 PM
  • Need invite also.  thanks.

Friday, July 22, 2011 9:14 PM
  • I thing my invitation got lost some how.
    Could you send it again? Thanks.
    Friday, July 22, 2011 11:01 PM
  • Going through my email inbox, I discovered that I deleted the email. I didn't intend on doing so, but apparently, it's gone. Anyway I can get it re-sent? [CRS-Removed PII-Aug-1-2011]
    Friday, July 22, 2011 11:03 PM
  • Hello everybody

: Who has gotten an invitation so far?
    We've sent invitations to registered Windows Phone developers who had active and vetted App Hub accounts as of the morning of Mon, July 18, 2011.

I got my developer status on Friday, July the 15th, 2011. I did not get an invitation yet and wanted to ask if I was simply forgotten or if there are other reasons?

greetings,
    faiko
    Saturday, July 23, 2011 12:12 AM
  • Hi Cliff,
    I need invitation too,
    thx!

Saturday, July 23, 2011 10:37 AM
  • Hi Cliff,
    I need invitation too,

thank you...

Saturday, July 23, 2011 10:47 AM
  • Hi cliff,

Would love to get a Mango invite, so if you could send one through, would be most grateful!

Details are as follows: 

Sunday, July 24, 2011 4:26 AM
  • It's the weekend, so he won't be able to send the invites till atleast monday. so be patient.

and if you have't seen:

Note: The App Hub update this week has broken the feed that I was getting account information from. Until this feed is fixed, I am unable to send invitations to new folks.

Sunday, July 24, 2011 6:06 AM
  • Hi,
    I would also like to get an invite.

Thanks!
    Sunday, July 24, 2011 4:06 PM
  • Hello,
    I need a Mango invitation too :)

Thanks!
    Sunday, July 24, 2011 4:42 PM
  • Hey Cliff,

I would also like to get a Mango invite, to test it out, and try my app on my device that I have developed. Please could you send me an invite as well.

Account Status: Active
    ISV ID: 547059
    Account type: Student

Account mail: Zaid997@live.co.uk
    Live ID/WP7: 
    Zaid997@live.co.uk

Thank you
    Sunday, July 24, 2011 6:38 PM
  • Hi,

I would also very much appreciate invite to Mango:

Thank you!
    Monday, July 25, 2011 3:39 AM
  • Hi Cliff,
         I would greatly appreciate being sent an invite, I'm quite new here but very excited!

Thanks for working hard to help us all get the developer beta!
    Monday, July 25, 2011 5:30 AM
  • Hi Cliff

Sorry to bug you as I know everyone is asking.  Would you be able to send me an invite also for Mango.  Thanks a lot.

Thanks a lot,
    Mackenzie.
    Monday, July 25, 2011 10:36 AM
  • Hi Cliff

I would appreciate if you invite me to Mango.

Thanks a lot.

Artur K.
    Monday, July 25, 2011 11:24 AM
  • Wow I was waiting to see someone come on to say that posting here would not help but as I see no post then hey me too please!

Monday, July 25, 2011 2:11 PM
  • Wow I was waiting to see someone come on to say that posting here would not help but as I see no post then hey me too please!

Same here, whereby I'll continue waiting for a comment from Cliff, wether it will bring something this way or not. Still am a bit worried that he was flooded away by the posts however ;)

Let's just hope that the feed is repaired, I'd like my shot at Mango too.
    Monday, July 25, 2011 2:58 PM
  • Why not, hope you can invite us man,

Thanks, it would be awesome!
    Monday, July 25, 2011 5:56 PM
  • Okay, I just sent out a number of invites to everyone who posted onto this thread and that I could find an e-mail address for - either because you listed it here or because you were in the last developer extract that I had. Check your inbox/junkmail folder. :)

I'm also asking the App Hub folks for the ability to get profile access via the App Hub site (at least temporarily) so we can minimize some of this madness. :)

Folks who I don't have an e-mail address for are L480, Spartan32393, and WReXus.

Sorry for the delay; hope you guys get the invite and get jamming. I swear this process will be better next time we do this.
    Monday, July 25, 2011 7:03 PM
  • Cliff,

For having a full time+ job elsewhere, I'm sure everyone would love to give you a round of applause for handling this manully.

You've really goine above and beyond.

-thanks
    -e
    Monday, July 25, 2011 7:08 PM
  • Can I ask to get my mango to? I have my app waiting too... ^^

Thank you :)
    Monday, July 25, 2011 7:12 PM

• For having a full time+ job elsewhere, I'm sure everyone would love to give you a round of applause for handling this manully.

You've really goine above and beyond.

Thanks; thankfully Brandon has been pretty understanding - hopefully he gets a round of applause for a great manager. :)

That being said, all you guys are totally worth what needs to be done to get you guys enabled. I firmly believe that our app ecosystem (and therefore the devs behind it) will make or break this platform, and we're trying to do everything we can to give you the tools you need to build your best apps.

BTW - TmoT - okay; got you covered.
    Monday, July 25, 2011 7:24 PM
  • Thanks a lot, that was fast!

Monday, July 25, 2011 7:30 PM
  • I hope I'm not too late! I would love to get an invite if possible. I'm pretty eager to begin developing for Mango.

Would be greatly appreciated :) 
    email: [CRS-Removed PII-Aug-1-2011]
    Monday, July 25, 2011 8:00 PM
  • Thanks! I really appreciate it!
    Achia
    Monday, July 25, 2011 8:10 PM
  • Yes, he knows he's awesome.

All hail Brandon "thephone" Watson!   This platform would be nowhere without the developers, and the developers would be nowhere without Brandon.

-e
    Monday, July 25, 2011 8:12 PM
  • Cliff,

Can I add one more request to your list for Mango:

Thank you,
    Matt
    Monday, July 25, 2011 8:12 PM
  • Hi,

I would also be happy to get an invite

Monday, July 25, 2011 8:27 PM
  • Hello Cliff,

If I may, I'd also like to ask for an invite. Well, if you don't already have our profiles in the app hub.

Wishing good luck with the WP7, I personally think it's awesome, if only many other users could find so too. Hopefully they will.

Cheers,

peter

Monday, July 25, 2011 9:12 PM
  • Would love to get an invite as well. We need this game out on the marketplace stat!
    edit, Thanks for the invite!
    Monday, July 25, 2011 10:07 PM
  • Thanx :)
    Monday, July 25, 2011 10:24 PM
  • Here's my info:

I'd really love to get in on the mango program, I've got some app ideas I'd like to test out :D

Monday, July 25, 2011 11:10 PM
  • Here's my  info:

Can't wait to start playing with Mango!
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 1:13 AM
  • If you're still taking requests :)

Thanks!
    Yijie
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 2:36 AM
  • My email is [CRS-Removed PII-Aug-1-2011]

thanks.

Need invite also.  thanks.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 2:52 AM
  • since everyone else is doing it...

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 3:06 AM
  • Piling on here...Mango invite please!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 3:40 AM
  • [CRS-Removed PII-Aug-1-2011]
    Thanks for the help Cliff.
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 4:11 AM
  • Piling on here...Mango invite please!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 4:21 AM
  • Account Status:
    Active

Can't wait to get the invite, i decided to hold off on my app and target mango
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 6:03 AM
  • when will the developer from hk get the update?Thank you very much.
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 6:17 AM
  • ...even though way down some posts, I concur with the part concerning applause for Cliff for handling this.
    And could I please also get that mango invite in the next batch? ;)

Thanks a lot in advance!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 7:17 AM

Hope you can give me a hand as well ;)

You can contact me through Lync if needed. [CRS-Removed PII-Aug-1-2011]

Thanks
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 7:34 AM
  • Same here:

Thanks Cliff!
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 7:43 AM
  • I have not had an invite i have checked my junk mail and there is nothing there can you resend?

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 8:17 AM
  • A shot at mango would be awsome :)

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 9:22 AM
    Thank you for an invite!
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 9:24 AM
  • Hey Cliff How are you
    Would you please be able to send me the copy of Mango?
    Cheers
    Ryno

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 10:31 AM
  • Hi,
    I would like to receive an invite as well.

My info:

Thanks.
    Craxy

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 11:07 AM
  • Hi Cliff,

I would like to receive an invite as well please.

My info:
    ISV ID:
    5****3
    Account Status:
    Active
    Account type:
    Individual
    E-Mail:
    [removed for security]

Thanks

[UPDATE: Thanks for the invite Cliff]
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 12:46 PM
  • Account Status:
    Active

I'd really appreciate an invite. Thanks for your time, Cliff.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 4:26 PM
  • Hi Cliff,

Congrats on the magnificent job you are all doing to make the WP7 the best platform for mobile development, I'm very happy with the results and look forward to all the new goodies.

With that said, is there an ETA for the new invitation email to resume?

Thank you
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 6:13 PM
  • Hello,
    I would also appreciate an invite.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 6:46 PM
  • Hi Cliff,
    could i have mango invitation too please?

Thanks a lot
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 7:06 PM
  • Congratulations on RTM of "Mango". http://windowsteamblog.com/windows_phone/b/windowsphone/archive/2011/07/26/windows-phone-mango-released-to-manufacturing.aspx

Would the developer get access to RTM build so we can update the phone with the new build?

Thanks
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 7:07 PM
  • Hi Cliff,

Thanks
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 7:41 PM
  • it would be great if you could me send an invite too

thanks, i really appreciate it
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 9:03 PM
  • Congratulations on RTM of "Mango". http://windowsteamblog.com/windows_phone/b/windowsphone/archive/2011/07/26/windows-phone-mango-released-to-manufacturing.aspx

Would the developer get access to RTM build so we can update the phone with the new build?

Thanks

Access to RTM? Probably not - as mentioned early on in the process, you will need to get your final 'RTM' OS update from your MO/OEM so that you can be in a supported state when 'Mango' goes live.

That being said, we are working on getting folks access to an image that is 'app plat API complete' so that you can build and run your apps against a near-final image of the OS. More on this coming soon; stay tuned. :)
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 9:10 PM
  • BTW - I've sent invites to folks up to this point :D
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 9:11 PM
  • Hi Cliff,

I'd be grateful if I could get my developers invite for the Mango beta release.

Many thanks
    sunshine

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 9:22 PM
  • Cliff,

I have sent you an email to requesting for the invite.

Details as follows:

Thanks in advance
    Tuesday, July 26, 2011 11:27 PM
  • Cliff,

May I ask for one invitation to the Mango world...?

Thanks a lot.

Lubos
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 4:07 AM
  • Hi Cliff,

Sorry to add one more to your pile of requests :D, thanks for offering this!

Thanks so much!
    -Eric
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 5:53 AM
  • Thanks for the invite!
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 7:58 AM
  • Hi Cliff
    I didn't post earlier since I didn't know if this was the correct way to apply.
    But I would really like to test my app in Mango too! Details below:
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 9:15 AM
  • Hi,
    It would be extraordinary if i could have an invitation for MANGO, i am developing an application and i would like to test it with Mango ... :D
    Thanks You,
    Best Regards,
    deveryOne
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 9:26 AM
  • Hi Cliff,

thanks for the invitation!
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 9:30 AM
  • Hi Cliff
    I would also appreciate an invitation into the Mango beta programm 

Thank you

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 11:42 AM
  • Hi Cliff.

Here is information.

Thanks.
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 1:00 PM
  • Sorry to add one more to your pile of requests
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 1:00 PM
  • My email is
    Thanks man

Here is the other stuff so you have everything here:
    Hope we can get everything resolved! Can't wait for Mango
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 1:05 PM
  • Hi Cliff.  If you're still needing to do this manually, here's our info.  Appreciate the help.

-John
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 1:28 PM
  • Hi cliff,
    I would also like to get an invite.

Thank you.
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 1:44 PM
  • Hi Cliff,

Please be so kind and, when your schedule permits, send me an invitation for Mango update.

Thanks for your patience, you are doing a great job.

Best regards

Vladimir

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 1:53 PM
  • Hi Cliff,

I'm not sure if you are sending the invitations to people that request this way, but let me join the group just in case

Thank you

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 3:04 PM
  • As someone else said, Not sure if this is helping by posting here.

I did read that so far this week invites haven't gone out.  Hopefully that gets fixed and I can get to porting!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 3:13 PM
  • I would like to receive an invite

Thank you
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 4:01 PM
  • I've been on App Hub as a paying developer since May and I still haven't received my invititation. A little disappointed about this...
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 4:18 PM
  • Since all the cool kids are doing it...

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 5:07 PM
  • Hi Cliff,
    Can I get an invite too?

Thank you.
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 5:19 PM
  • Hi Cliff, I will also be happy to get an invitation for Mango.

Here my account details:

Thanks!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 5:49 PM
  • Hi Cliff, I would like an invite as well:

Thanks!
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 5:51 PM
  • Me tooooo please

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 6:43 PM
  • Thank you Cliff

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 6:49 PM
  • Hi Cliff,

I'd be grateful if I could get my developers invite for the Mango beta release.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 6:49 PM
  • I've been on App Hub as a paying developer since May and I still haven't received my invititation. A little disappointed about this...

You would be surprised how many folks received the invite on the 29th or 30th and it got caught in their spam filter. Please check your spam filter for a mail from Microsoft Connect; it's likely there.
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 7:32 PM
  • Okay - got everyone up to this point; only exception is unsined - I couldn't find your account under that ISV ID. Are you set up in the Creator's Club, but not as a Windows Phone dev?
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 7:34 PM
  • Hi Cliff,

Could I have an invite too please, my details are:

Thank you!
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 7:42 PM
  • Hi Cliff,

i'd love an invitation please

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 8:10 PM
  • I have not had an invite i have checked my junk mail and there is nothing there can you resend?

Hi Cliff

Just thought i would say thanks for the invite and to let you know i have complected the update on my WP7 and it is all working great.

Thanks again
    Warship
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 8:12 PM
  • Hello, just thought if I could get the Mango invitation as well please. Thanks!

Paul
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 8:41 PM
  • Hello,

I would be pleased to get a Mango invitation :) Thanks !

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 8:44 PM
  • Hey could I get a mango invite as well?

Email: nayakvineet AT gmail.com
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 8:55 PM
  • Could I get a mango invite?

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 9:17 PM
  • So I followed the directions, but cannot get the MangoB2-DevRetailUpdate to run. I keep getting a message stating that updatewp.exe is not found. I installed it correctly, and cannot proceed past this point. Any help would be great.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 10:01 PM
  • Cliff

Would it be possible to get the Mango update still?

Here is my acct. email:

If you need more, please email me.

Thank You

Cody
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 10:23 PM
  • Here's my info, thanks for your time :)

Wednesday, July 27, 2011 10:40 PM
  • Hi Cliff,

Not sure if I qualify, but I was registered on the 15/07/2011 and here are my details:

I have a premium account too, if that makes any difference, although I doubt it does :P
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 11:31 PM
  • Could I qualify for Mango invitation?

Thursday, July 28, 2011 12:08 AM
  • I'd like an invite too if at all possible:

Thursday, July 28, 2011 12:12 AM
  • Clif -

Thanks for helping the dev community get their hands on Mango!

My information is as below. Can you please send me an invite as well?

Thanks
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 1:29 AM
  • Hey Cliff,

If I could throw mine on your list as well, thanks:

Thanks,
    Tim
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 1:33 AM
  • I just registered this past weekend, would it be possible to get an invite as well? 

Thank you very much for helping everyone.
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 1:33 AM
  • Okay guys - sent off invites up to this point. :)

Enjoy!
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 1:48 AM
  • Hi Cliff,

I'd appreciate an invite to Mango as well thanks :)

Thursday, July 28, 2011 1:52 AM
  • Can I get a Mango invite? EDIT: Thanks Got One! (Removing Info)
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 4:43 AM
  • Hi Cliff i've recently registered and i'd love an invitation to mango.

thank you!
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 4:49 AM
  • Really appreciate all that you're doing for us Cliff!

Thursday, July 28, 2011 6:18 AM
  • Would really love to have the Mango update!! Could I get an invite?

Thursday, July 28, 2011 6:26 AM
  • Hi Cliff.

We had a brief conversation over twitter (I'm MartinNr5) about my invite to the latest Mango build and you asked me to post here for an invite as the new developer feed from AppHub is broken at the moment.

[CRS-Removed PII-Aug-1-2011].

Thanks.
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 6:44 AM
  • Hi Cliff I came across from Yalla Apps. Could you send me an invite as well please? [CRS-Removed PII-Aug-1-2011] Thanks Pieter
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 8:08 AM
  • And one more

Thanks in advance.

Thursday, July 28, 2011 8:37 AM
  • Okay, guess it's the right place to queue up.

In case you still send out invitations I'd appreciate one as well.

Thanks!

(And yes, I noticed you saying that you actually sent enough invitations. Thus, not expecting anything. Just thought you might feel the desperate need to dig through even more posts ;-)

Thursday, July 28, 2011 9:03 AM

• (And yes, I noticed you saying that you actually sent enough invitations. Thus, not expecting anything. Just thought you might feel the desperate need to dig through even more posts ;-)

Where does Cliff state this? I "spoke" to him just 12 hours ago over twitter where he recommended me to post in this thread.

Just curious so that I haven't missed anything. :)
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 9:18 AM
  • Please send me an invitation.

Thank you

Thursday, July 28, 2011 9:22 AM

• Where does Cliff state this? I "spoke" to him just 12 hours ago over twitter where he recommended me to post in this thread.

I was refering to the 11th post on page 8 in which he writes

Okay guys - sent off invites up to this point. :)

Enjoy!

Now that I quote him I just noticed he actually didn't use the word "enough" at all (thought it was "sent off _enough_ invites...").

Guess my darkest fears were reading this specific post instead of my eyes.

Thanks for pointing out that one - yet I hope "reading posts appropriately" is not on the "early access qualification" list :-)
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 9:34 AM
  • Could I get a mango invite as well?

Thursday, July 28, 2011 10:06 AM
  • HI Cliff,

could you add me to that list, thanks

Thursday, July 28, 2011 10:22 AM
  • Could I get a mango invite as well?

[CRS-Removed PII-Aug-2-2011]
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 12:06 PM
  • Hi Cliff,

I have recently registered and would appreciate an invite to the Mango release beta too please :)

Thanks
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 12:27 PM
  • If possible one here too, please, as I registered the weekend of the switchover:

Thursday, July 28, 2011 1:34 PM
  • I just registered.  Can I get an invite too?

Thursday, July 28, 2011 3:02 PM
  • Have you resumed sending out invites for Mango code download?
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 5:10 PM

• Where does Cliff state this? I "spoke" to him just 12 hours ago over twitter where he recommended me to post in this thread.

I was refering to the 11th post on page 8 in which he writes

Okay guys - sent off invites up to this point. :)

Enjoy!

Now that I quote him I just noticed he actually didn't use the word "enough" at all (thought it was "sent off _enough_ invites...").

Guess my darkest fears were reading this specific post instead of my eyes.

Thanks for pointing out that one - yet I hope "reading posts appropriately" is not on the "early access qualification" list :-)

That's just me marking off where I left off and to let folks know to check their inboxes and spam filters. :) I'm trying to hit this thread up twice a day until the App Hub data feed starts back up again.

BTW - sent off invites up to this point ;)
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 5:24 PM
  • Hoping for an invite.

Thanks!
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 6:07 PM
  • piling on, hope that is OK:

thanks!!!
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 7:05 PM
  • +1

Thursday, July 28, 2011 7:13 PM
  • Invite request, thank you!

ISV ID [CRS-Removed PII-Aug-2-2011]
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 7:16 PM
  • An invitation would be great thanks
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 7:24 PM
  • Hope that I'm not too late :). I sent an email yesterday to know whether or not I'd be getting the update but I had no answer.
    Here my informations 
    Account Status: Active
    ISV ID: 549751
    Account type: Student
    email : melchi.mbaye@hotmail.fr

Please send me an invite! Thanks in advance

(Excuse my mistakes if they are any, I'm from France)
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 7:58 PM
  • Hi, can you send me an invitation? [CRS-Removed PII-Aug-2-2011]
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 9:00 PM
  • I'd like an invite as well.

Thanks
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 10:20 PM
  • how about carrier/developer unlocked phones if i update to mango will it take away my carrier unlock id like to start developing on mango but if i cant i cant
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 10:26 PM
  • Hi Cliff, could I please be sent an invite?

Thursday, July 28, 2011 10:30 PM
  • Also eagerly awaiting my Mango invite :)

Thanks in advance, Charlie.
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 10:51 PM
  • +1 :)

Thursday, July 28, 2011 10:58 PM
  • Please include me on the list of mango invitees

Best regards,
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 11:19 PM
  • Hi from a new student recently registered ! 
    I hope i will be able to test the new Mango update.

Thursday, July 28, 2011 11:21 PM
  • It looks like i have to be here for an invite so.. :D

Thursday, July 28, 2011 11:29 PM
  • Please include me on the list of mango invitees

Thanks!!
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 11:44 PM

• I can't Developer unlock my phone after Mango (7712) update either.

I uninstalled Zune and Windows Phone SDK, then installed latest versions that came with the Mango Refresh.
    Updated to Mango 7712 OK.
    Setup Phone Sync Profile in Zune - all works fine.
    Deleted my phone registration details in App Hub Profile. (Waited over 15 minutes before retry).
    Never used ChevronWP7 but checked Hosts file anyway.

But Windows Phone Developer Registration tool says "Unable to connect to phone. Please check that Zune software is running and that Zune's sync partnership with your phone has been established".

I can't get any further. I've rebooted PC and phone many times but still cannot get Phone Registration Tool to see my phone.

Please help!
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 11:55 PM
  • Well if the case is still to post it here:

Thanks for your hard work guys!

Edit: So I checked the connect site and the invite was there, but I never got the mail. Thanks anyway guys!
    Friday, July 29, 2011 12:12 AM
  • Coul I get an invite to the Mango Beta?

Friday, July 29, 2011 12:17 AM
  • Hey Cliff

Thanks for the invite !!!!!!!!!
    Friday, July 29, 2011 1:14 AM
  • Please include me on the list to get mango update.

Thanks.
    Friday, July 29, 2011 1:39 AM
  • Please consider inviting me, thanks in advance. Hopefully I get to test out the long awaited Mango update soon.

Friday, July 29, 2011 2:52 AM
  • Hi Cliff

Could you send me an invite to mango?

Thanks in advance

Ozeas
    Friday, July 29, 2011 4:46 AM
  • Hi Cliff
    If possible please send me an invite

Regards,
    Dean
    Friday, July 29, 2011 5:20 AM
  • Waiting for Invitation too! Registered for a couple of weeks, but activated since the last AppHub Change, where Students gets verified by creditcard/dreamspark.

Thanks in advance!
    Friday, July 29, 2011 7:24 AM
  • Hi Cliff

Could you send me an invite to mango?

Friday, July 29, 2011 9:15 AM
  • I've been waiting over a week for my invitation. Please please please send it. I cannot test on my device till I get Mango
    Friday, July 29, 2011 1:18 PM
  • oh by the way

Friday, July 29, 2011 1:34 PM
  • Hello Cliff,

I'm back on page 3 - Registered user since 7/13/2011 - been checking my spam filter daily, I would love an invite!

Thanks Cliff!
    -sYrIOuS-
    Friday, July 29, 2011 1:45 PM
  • And me too please.

Friday, July 29, 2011 2:35 PM
  • Hi Cliff,

I've had my account for about a year, but just registered my phone yesterday. Could I get an invite?

I have idea where to find my ISV.

My Live/developer ID is [CRS-Removed PII-Aug-2-2011]

Friday, July 29, 2011 2:52 PM
  • could i please get an invite as well?  thanks cliff!

Friday, July 29, 2011 3:19 PM
  • i like to try Mango on my phone but I haven't received an invitation because of the broken feed.

Mail: *** EDIT: Invitation received.
    Friday, July 29, 2011 3:48 PM
  • Thanks, I just got mine.
    Friday, July 29, 2011 4:24 PM
  • I'd also like to get the invite.

Friday, July 29, 2011 4:36 PM
  • I'd like an invite, please and thank you!

Friday, July 29, 2011 5:32 PM
  • Okay - sent invites up to this point

BTW - Matt had a very good move. If you received your invitation, you likely want to edit/remove out your email address once you receive your invite.
    Friday, July 29, 2011 5:59 PM
  • I'd also like to get the invite.

Friday, July 29, 2011 6:09 PM

Thanks, got the invite!
    Friday, July 29, 2011 6:25 PM
  • A invite, please!

Friday, July 29, 2011 6:39 PM
  • Thanks!
    Friday, July 29, 2011 6:41 PM
  • Hi Cliff,

Could you please send me an invitation. Thanks.
    I guess it got loss because I entered incorrect email.

===============

Thanks Cliff. Got the invitation.
    Friday, July 29, 2011 6:43 PM
  • Could I please have a invite to the mango beta?

My Details are:
    Thanks. :)
    Friday, July 29, 2011 8:53 PM
  • Hi Cliff
    I would also appreciate an invitation into the Mango beta program also.

Thanks,

Blair

Updated: Thanks, got my invite.
    Friday, July 29, 2011 9:13 PM
  • Hi Cliff!

Can I have an invite too? Thanks so much!!!

Thanks again!!!

Friday, July 29, 2011 11:03 PM
  • Another request for invite:

Thanks!

Friday, July 29, 2011 11:16 PM
  • Can you please send me an invitation !

Thank you
    Friday, July 29, 2011 11:27 PM
  • Can you please send me an invitation !

Thank you
    Lasse T
    Saturday, July 30, 2011 12:02 AM

Didn't get mine yet (wrote here yesterday)... Very anxious to get stuff to the device and out to marketplace.

Sorry - if you don't get it tonight; check in the spam filter.

Okay - invites up to this point sent; everyone have a good weekend!
    Saturday, July 30, 2011 12:07 AM
  • Another request for invite:

Thanks!

Saturday, July 30, 2011 1:47 AM
  • And for me too, please.

Thanks!

Saturday, July 30, 2011 3:24 AM
  • Cliff,

Can I get an invite?

I joined on the 19th of this month.

I've been checking my email, including my junk mail and still haven't seen an invite.

Thanks for your help.

Sean
    Saturday, July 30, 2011 3:55 AM
  • Hey, an invite here would be appreciated!

Posted with my Samsung Focus ;)

Saturday, July 30, 2011 4:41 AM
  • Hi Cliff,

I would also appreciate an invitation. I was registered for a while, but recently activated the phone.

Thank you!

P.
    Saturday, July 30, 2011 4:56 AM
  • Here's my info.  Been paid up for a while but no dice on the invite yet (unless it was in my frequently cleared out junk folder).

Thank you!
    Saturday, July 30, 2011 7:06 AM
  • Cliff,

I too would very much appreciate an invite.

Many thanks
    Andrew
    Saturday, July 30, 2011 7:34 AM
  • Cliff

I would love an invite:

Many thanks

Simon
    Saturday, July 30, 2011 9:32 AM
  • Cliff

I would be so happy if I got invited

Thank you in advance

Sebastian
    Saturday, July 30, 2011 9:38 AM
  • Hi Cliff,

Can i receive an invitation for Mango.
    I'm not sure if it's the right place to get invitation. The website redirect me here ...

Thank you in advance =)

Saturday, July 30, 2011 10:29 AM
  • Hi Cliff,

I am very excited to get Mango on my Phone, please invite me:

Thank you!

Saturday, July 30, 2011 10:43 AM
  • Hi Cliff,

please send me an invitation,too:

Thank you!
    Saturday, July 30, 2011 12:25 PM
  • Hey Cliff,

please send me an invitation.

Thank you.
    Saturday, July 30, 2011 1:07 PM
  • Hi Cliff

Thanks,

Moritz
    Saturday, July 30, 2011 2:03 PM
  • Me too please. :-)

Thanks,
    Aaron
    Saturday, July 30, 2011 2:09 PM
  • Hi Cliff!

Thanks

Saturday, July 30, 2011 8:45 PM
  • Hi Cliff,

I would appreciate if you send me an invitation too.

Thanks,
    Saturday, July 30, 2011 10:25 PM
  • Cliff:

Great work with Mango. I really like what I see and read. Do you think I could get Mango update invitation:

Thanks,
    Sunday, July 31, 2011 12:08 AM
  • Me Too Cliff!!!

I would also appreciate an invitation for the Mango Beta program!

Thank you!!!
    MJ
    Sunday, July 31, 2011 2:32 AM
  • I'd like to join the Mango party.  Been dying to test my new app on Mango.

Sunday, July 31, 2011 4:22 AM
  • Also would like to be able to test my app on Mango

Something to do between uni classes!

Sunday, July 31, 2011 8:57 AM
  • Also would like to test Mango [CRS-Removed PII-Aug-1-2011]
    Sunday, July 31, 2011 9:58 AM
  • Hi Cliff,

I would appreciate an invite as well.

ISV ID:
    *edit* got it, thanks!

Thanks!

Steven
    Sunday, July 31, 2011 2:07 PM
  • Hi Cliff,  Please add me to the latest batch of Mango invites.  Thank you.

Sunday, July 31, 2011 4:05 PM
  • Hi Cliff,
    I would too appreciate an invite for testing my app on Mango please.

Here are my data:

Keep on the good work!
    Sunday, July 31, 2011 4:06 PM
  • Hi Cliff,

May I have an invitation ?

Thank a lot

regards,

Jacqueline
    Sunday, July 31, 2011 4:10 PM
  • Hi Cliff,

May I have an invitation ?

Sunday, July 31, 2011 5:07 PM
  • Hi Cliff,

Looking to add myself to the list for the preview.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nick
    Sunday, July 31, 2011 5:12 PM
  • I've sent an invite to those who had e-mail addresses in the request up to this point.

Tomorrow I'll set up a survey to help make this process better (bless those inspirational shower moments) and better protect folks' email addresses.

Thanks all,
    Cliff
    Sunday, July 31, 2011 6:03 PM
  • Hi Cliff!

Thanks
    Sunday, July 31, 2011 6:45 PM
  • Can I jump on the bandwagon and have a mango invite too please? I was hoping for an extra special belated birthday present from Microsoft :)

Thank you in advance Cliff and I hope everyone is having a fine weekend!

Michael
    Sunday, July 31, 2011 6:53 PM
  • I've sent an invite to those who had e-mail addresses in the request up to this point.

Tomorrow I'll set up a survey to help make this process better (bless those inspirational shower moments) and better protect folks' email addresses.

Thanks all,
    Cliff
    Sorry missed email... hops for better luck this time. [CRS-Removed PII-Aug-1-2011]
    Sunday, July 31, 2011 6:58 PM
  • Greetings from South Africa,
    Please can I have an invite too...

Thanks a lot.

Jared
    Sunday, July 31, 2011 8:08 PM
  • Sunday, July 31, 2011 9:18 PM
  • Cliff:

I had asked for an invitation yesterday however I did not include an email so that mya be why I did not receive an invitation. Do you think I could get an invitation?

Thanks,
    Sunday, July 31, 2011 10:27 PM
  • Hi Cliff,

It would be nice to get an invite!

Account Status:

Thanks

Greetings from Sweden
    Sunday, July 31, 2011 10:40 PM
  • Big thanks to Cliff for going through these posts and inviting people!

Thanks! :P
    Monday, August 1, 2011 3:34 AM
  • We also would like to get an invite.
    Account Status:

Thank you in advance!
    Monday, August 1, 2011 6:42 AM
  • I sent about 2 emails for the apphub support team regarding this issue. I still did not get the invitation.

my details are:

Thanks a lot,
    Seif.
    Monday, August 1, 2011 9:18 AM
    Monday, August 1, 2011 11:24 AM
  • Account Status:
    Monday, August 1, 2011 11:55 AM
  • Hi Cliff,  Please add me to the latest batch of Mango invites.  Thank you.

Account Status:

Monday, August 1, 2011 11:58 AM
  • Hey Cliff,

If you could get me set up with an invite to the Mango beta it'd be much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Jon
    Monday, August 1, 2011 12:14 PM
    Monday, August 1, 2011 12:54 PM
  • Hi Cliff,

Can I have an invite too? Thanks so much.

Monday, August 1, 2011 1:03 PM
  • Received, thanks so much!
    Monday, August 1, 2011 1:24 PM
  • Hi Cliff,

i'd be glad to get an invite, too.

I want to use some of those Mango features within an App (Background Agents, new Live Tile Features...)

Monday, August 1, 2011 1:40 PM
  • Good morning Cliff,

I would love an invite as well.

Monday, August 1, 2011 1:49 PM
  • Hi Cliff,

I would really appreciate an invite as well. Im very glad I found this forum, I was beginning to think I did something wrong while registering.

Thank you Cliff for your hard work!

Monday, August 1, 2011 2:13 PM
  • Hi Cliff,

I would love an invite as well.

Thanks!

Karl
    Monday, August 1, 2011 2:23 PM
  • Hi Cliff,

Got the invitation. 

Thanks!
    Praveen
    Monday, August 1, 2011 3:30 PM
  • Hi Cliff

Thanks,

Moritz

Mail: [CRS-Removed PII-Aug-1-2011]
    Monday, August 1, 2011 3:40 PM
  • I would love to get an invite.. Account Status: [CRS-Removed PII-Aug-1-2011]
    Monday, August 1, 2011 3:50 PM
  • Can you please send me an invite:

Account Status:
    Active
    ISV ID:
    Thank You 
    Account type:
    Individual
    Email: ThankYou
    Monday, August 1, 2011 4:22 PM
  • Hi,

Please send me an invite. Thank you!