Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
    Version: 6.1.7600.16385

Image Version: 6.1.7600.16385

Features listing for package : Microsoft-Windows-EmbeddedCore-

Package~31bf3856ad
    364e35~amd64~~6.1.7600.16385

(No features found for this package)

The operation completed successfully."

why I can not got the other package's feature and windows's feature name ? (eg:

….

Feature Name : XXXXX
    State : Enabled

...)

I am sure I install all the other package , Cause I use "dism /Online /Get-

Packages" command ,I could got many packages here , why I got only 1

result in the featurelist ?

How to fix it ?

Thanks .

Wednesday, March 2, 2011 12:48 PM

Answers

• /Get-packages is the option you want to use to locate packages. /remove-package will remove the package.

If you used ICE to create the image, just remove the Accessories package and then re-install.

-Sean

www.sjjmicro.com / www.seanliming.com / www.annabooks.com, Book Author - ProGuide to WES 7, XP Embedded Advanced, WEPOS / POS for .NET Step-by-Step
    • Marked as answer by netcap Friday, March 4, 2011 10:02 AM
    Wednesday, March 2, 2011 10:25 PM
  • If you don't want it visible, you could set the SidebarVisible value to False. Unless there is a registry key or API, you would have to disable the feature manually.

-Sean

www.sjjmicro.com / www.seanliming.com / www.annabooks.com, Book Author - ProGuide to WES 7, XP Embedded Advanced, WEPOS / POS for .NET Step-by-Step
    Thursday, March 3, 2011 7:09 AM

All replies

• /Get-packages is the option you want to use to locate packages. /remove-package will remove the package.

If you used ICE to create the image, just remove the Accessories package and then re-install.

-Sean

Wednesday, March 2, 2011 10:25 PM
  • But I don't want to remove all the Accessories package , I just want to disable the desktop gadgets festure, any way to do it ?
    Thursday, March 3, 2011 1:17 AM
  • If you don't want it visible, you could set the SidebarVisible value to False. Unless there is a registry key or API, you would have to disable the feature manually.

-Sean

Thursday, March 3, 2011 7:09 AM
  • Thanks for your help.

in windows 7 ,It could close the "gadgets" feature only ~~

how to close this feature in wes 7? Or can"t do this ?

even i set SidebarVisible value to False,there is another problem : the right click menu has the gadgets in there...

Thursday, March 3, 2011 7:46 AM