SP.ui.tileview.js override RRS feed

• Question

• I have a custom List template and used the Schema.xml from Promoted links. Instead of SP.ui.tileview.js in the view i created my own JavaScript and used in the Schema.xml jslink. I getting ListContext is undefined Error

createRenderingContextOverrides: function SP_UI_TileView_TileViewRenderer$createRenderingContextOverrides$in() {
            var $v_0 = new ListContext();

When i check in the Debugger ListContext is available after the page load but during the page load in the above line it says undefined. 

Any idea ?.

Thank you.

Friday, July 17, 2020 2:28 PM

All replies

• Hi Gurudevo,

SP.ui.tileview.js should have some js dependencies.Before using it, you need to load its dependent js.

You could try to use this method:SP.SOD.executeOrDelayUntilScriptLoaded(func, depScriptFileName).

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/office/developer/sharepoint-2010/ff411788(v=office.14)

If you need further help,please share more information.

This “SharePoint 2013 - Development and Programming” Forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A, please refer to this sticky post for more details.

Best Regards,

Amos

"SharePoint" forums will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A !
    We invite you to post new questions in the "SharePoint" forums' new home on Microsoft Q&A !

Monday, July 20, 2020 2:06 AM
  • Hi,

I am checking to see how things are going there on this issue. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

You can mark the helpful post as answer to help other community members find the helpful information quickly.
    If you need further help, it would be better to provide details requirement(demo screenshot) so we could try to research.

Best Regards,

Amos

"SharePoint" forums will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A !
    We invite you to post new questions in the "SharePoint" forums' new home on Microsoft Q&A !

Thursday, July 23, 2020 8:12 AM