Error while installing TimeTracker application! RRS feed

• Question

• User-1468668868 posted
    I've extracted the files for both C# and VB. Thereafter I configured the TimeTracker folder inside VisualBasic folder as my web application in IIS. After configuring it with IIS, I tried to run the application with the login page. It gave an error:

Parser Error
    Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.
    Parser Error Message: The file '/time/TimeTracker/MasterPage.master' does not exist.

Then I created a folder named TimeTracker and moved the 'masterpage.aspx' and 'masterpage.aspx.vb' files inside that folder. Trying to run the login page again gave a different error this time:

The file web.sitemap required by XmlSiteMapProvider does not exist.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
    Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: The file web.sitemap required by XmlSiteMapProvider does not exist.

Can anyone help me with steps on installing and running the Time Tracker application.. Thanks in Advance!

Anuj

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 6:56 AM

All replies

• User-1468668868 posted

I've been able to configure the application successfully!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 9:18 AM