none
Using Resharper tool along with VS and MTM RRS feed

• Question

• We have TFS Express Visual Studio edition. We have setup a Team Foundation server in Rome and created a project. I want to connect to this Team foundation server from Vienna. Is it possible?
    Secondly, I want to use MTM and integrate it with this TFS. Note that it is VS Express edition. Will it work or do I need the enterprise or ultimate or Test professional or premium editions of VS along with the license for it? Which licenses I need to buy to use MTM along with TFS?
    Also, we have to use Resharper tool. How we can buy licenses for this tool? Can we buy a single cloud subscription together for MTM and Resharper tools?
    Tuesday, February 21, 2017 5:32 PM

All replies

• We have TFS Express Visual Studio edition. We have setup a Team Foundation server in Rome and created a project. I want to connect to this Team foundation server from Vienna. Is it possible?
    Secondly, I want to use MTM and integrate it with this TFS. Note that it is VS Express edition. Will it work or do I need the enterprise or ultimate or Test professional or premium editions of VS along with the license for it? Which licenses I need to buy to use MTM along with TFS?
    Also, we have to use Resharper tool. How we can buy licenses for this tool? Can we buy a single cloud subscription together for MTM and Resharper tools?

Dear avnnagare,

This section is only for MSDN Subscription feedback and related queries. Please do post your query in the relevant section.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=vsmantest

Thanks,
    prathaprabhu

If my reply is useful please mark it as answered as it help other users with the same query. I am a Microsoft Partner, MVP and MCC and I want to become One Day Microsoft CEO.

Friday, March 24, 2017 6:16 AM