Problems converting VB to WP7 RRS feed

• Question

• I have been debugging a program that is in the process of being converted to a Windows Phone 7 program and ran into an error i cannot figure out.

Here's what im getting:

Error    2    Import of type 'System.Action' from assembly or module 'mscorlib' failed.    C:\Users\timv\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\CompressFilesWP7-VB\CompressFilesWP7-VB\App.xaml.vb    43    17    CompressFilesWP7-VB

This is the code that the error is in, but this line works for the program in VB:

<code>

Private Sub Application_UnhandledException(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As ApplicationUnhandledExceptionEventArgs)
                ' If the app is running outside of the debugger then report the exception using
                ' the browser's exception mechanism. On IE this will display it a yellow alert
                ' icon in the status bar and Firefox will display a script error.
                If Not System.Diagnostics.Debugger.IsAttached Then

' NOTE: This will allow the application to continue running after an exception has been thrown
                    ' but not handled.
                    ' For production applications this error handling should be replaced with something that will
                    ' report the error to the website and stop the application.
                    e.Handled = True
                    Deployment.Current.Dispatcher.BeginInvoke(Sub() ReportErrorToDOM(e))
                End If
            End Sub

</code>

Hopefully i can get some feedback, thanks in advance

• Moved by Jie Bao Friday, May 25, 2012 5:46 AM (From:Visual Basic Language)
    Thursday, May 24, 2012 5:24 PM

Answers

• Hi tim3046,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Your issue about Window phone7 is beyond scope there. Microsoft provides a special website called APP Hub to deal with the windows phone issue. You can post thread there: http://forums.create.msdn.com/forums/

Sorry for any inconvenience and have a nice day.

Mark Liu-lxf [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

• Proposed as answer by Mr. Wharty Wednesday, May 30, 2012 2:10 AM
    • Marked as answer by Mr. Wharty Tuesday, June 5, 2012 11:13 PM
    Friday, May 25, 2012 5:08 AM