none
how to have a second add-in load at the same time as other add-on RRS feed

• Question

• I wish to load an add-on at the same time as mouse mischief but iam having trouble figuring out how to get mouse mischief add-on to run alongside my add-on cooperatively. Is this possible?
    Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. - "Sherlock holmes" "speak softly and carry a big stick" - theodore roosevelt.

• Edited by The Thinker Tuesday, November 29, 2011 6:48 PM
    Tuesday, November 29, 2011 6:38 PM

All replies

• sorry i forgot to mention that in this second add-on im trying to execute a vbscript file (im using shell yes) and that it is a dsf(device simulation framework) script that emulates a second mouse device and thats why i wish it to run alongside mouse mischief.

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. - "Sherlock holmes" "speak softly and carry a big stick" - theodore roosevelt.

• Edited by The Thinker Tuesday, November 29, 2011 7:06 PM
    Tuesday, November 29, 2011 6:46 PM
  • The play slide show button on mouse mischief is what iam trying to get my add-on to run after. I want it to be active during the mouse mischief add-ons slideshow and not the normal one.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011 7:07 PM