none
Can't create any project, languages missing.

Question

• When I try to open a new project I can't select what language I want, they all just disappeared, anyone know how to fix this?
    Wednesday, August 17, 2016 9:55 AM

Answers

• Hi LeonMoore,

Could you please share me this issue was happened after installing VS or recently when you use VS.

If the issue occurred after installing VS, please refer to the following steps:

1). Re-installed all templates in VS. Please following this steps.

Click Start->Developer Command Prompt for VS-> type “devenv.exe /InstallVSTemplates”

2). If step1 does not work for you. Please repair your VS. And new a project again.

If this issue happened recently and there is nothing wrong with VS before, please refer to the following step:

Start your Visual Studio in safe model, which could prevent all third-party VSPackages from loading when Visual Studio starts, thus ensuring stable execution.

Sincerely,

Oscar

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, August 18, 2016 5:57 AM