none
Cannot locate "ADX Com Add-in" & "ADX XLL Add-in" in Other project types. Please help on how to add it to Visual Studio RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Pedie,

Thanks for posting in the MSDN Forum.

First you must be the registered customer for Add-in Express™. Then you need to download Add-in Express for Office and .net then you will get what you need.

Have a good day,

Tom

Tom Xu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 4:57 AM
  • Hi Pedie

You really need to ask this question on the support forums for Add-in Express. Add-in Express is not a Microsoft product so really isn't supported on MSDN and especially not in the VSTO forum. (Add-in Express is the competition for VSTO :-) )

As best I can tell from what you write, you haven't actually purchased Add-in Express, yet. If you haven't, then you won't have any product keys. Add-in Express is not part of Visual Studio; the VS license has nothing to do with Add-in Express which, as I mentioned before, is a third-party and not a Microsoft product.

Cindy Meister, VSTO/Word MVP, my blog

• Marked as answer by Pedie Nz Thursday, November 1, 2012 1:08 PM
    Thursday, November 1, 2012 10:37 AM

All replies

• Hi Pedie,

Thanks for posting in the MSDN Forum.

First you must be the registered customer for Add-in Express™. Then you need to download Add-in Express for Office and .net then you will get what you need.

Have a good day,

Tom

Tom Xu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 4:57 AM
  • Thanks Tom. thanks for helping

Pedie [MS Office 2010]

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 5:39 PM
  • Hi sorry to come back...
    Which one should i download? the Standard or Premium..

I have Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate.

Thanks again!

Pedie [MS Office 2010]

I downloaded the standard version and now it asking for License name and key. I'm not sure what to enter there.
    Is this different from the serial key i have for VS 2010 Ultimate?
    Do i need to purchase this separately?

Thanks again for all the help.

• Edited by Pedie Nz Thursday, November 1, 2012 4:20 AM added.
    Thursday, November 1, 2012 3:57 AM
  • Hi Pedie

You really need to ask this question on the support forums for Add-in Express. Add-in Express is not a Microsoft product so really isn't supported on MSDN and especially not in the VSTO forum. (Add-in Express is the competition for VSTO :-) )

As best I can tell from what you write, you haven't actually purchased Add-in Express, yet. If you haven't, then you won't have any product keys. Add-in Express is not part of Visual Studio; the VS license has nothing to do with Add-in Express which, as I mentioned before, is a third-party and not a Microsoft product.

Cindy Meister, VSTO/Word MVP, my blog

• Marked as answer by Pedie Nz Thursday, November 1, 2012 1:08 PM
    Thursday, November 1, 2012 10:37 AM
  • Thanks make sense now :)
    Thanks alot Cindy!

Pedie [MS Office 2010]

Thursday, November 1, 2012 1:08 PM