App successfully passed certification to be included in the Windows Phone Store., still not showing in the store . RRS feed

• Question

• I have received notification that my app  has successfully passed certification to be included in the Windows Phone Store. But I don't  find it in store with  public link . Can you tell me why it is not found on the market ? . How do I fix it ?

• Edited by hoang vu1 Thursday, April 2, 2015 5:11 AM
    Thursday, April 2, 2015 5:10 AM

All replies

• It may take time before your app displays in the store. Sometimes it can take as long as a few days, though usually the app shows up within a few hours.

I'm a self-taught noob amateur. Please take this into account when responding to my posts or when taking advice from me.

• Proposed as answer by pumpkinszwan Thursday, April 2, 2015 5:59 AM
    Thursday, April 2, 2015 5:59 AM
  • I'm facing the same problem. When I use the link from details section and try to install from it, I had an 80073cf9 error. It has been 2 days, normally my previous app took only 30min to make it visible in Store search. So I tried unpublish and republish the app, but no luck.

Here is the link to my app http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=a5847b8b-00d2-4af4-8493-8c71e882c19a
    Have a nice day.

Want to create Fantasy Game :)

Thursday, April 2, 2015 9:38 AM
  • 80073cf9 error is nothing to do with publishing.

2 days is not unusual for publishing, especially considering that it takes time for apps to roll out into all of the international markets.

I'm a self-taught noob amateur. Please take this into account when responding to my posts or when taking advice from me.

Thursday, April 2, 2015 11:19 AM
  • There is a problem admit it

http://www.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-store-appears-be-stuck-today

Want to create Fantasy Game :)

Friday, April 3, 2015 4:22 AM
  • Whether or not there is a problem at the moment is beside the point. Whether there is a problem or not, the usual publication time varies from ~1 hour to several days. If an app is not on the store within a couple of hours it's still within the normal timeframe; if it's not in the store after 3 or 4 days there may be an issue.

I don't know why there are so many posts from people expecting their app to be live in the store the minute they get an email. Microsoft need to do a better job of advising developers of the publication process.

Your problem is not the same as OP's, and neither is the updating issue you linked to.

Friday, April 3, 2015 10:03 AM