none
Is there anyone who can help me to answer my question/? RRS feed

• Question

• DON'T FORGET YOU WARE STARTED LIKE THIS TOO BUT ONLY ONE HUGE DIFFERENCE IS YOU REMEMBER OR DON'T REMEMBER. 

Please Answer / reply to my question which are not Completely answered/ I will appreciate your further concern so much. 

kind regards. 

Nabil 

Saturday, January 16, 2016 7:54 PM

Answers

• Yes we started like this, but you are missing one important aspect.  When I started I found the documentation, and started reading, in your case a number of us have pointed you to the particular spot to start your reading (an advantage I and others did not have) yet you still are not trying to explore the next step yourself.

I taught multiple classes in graduate school and worked with hundreds of students, as an instructor I expected the students to learn on their own.  I've taught a driver writing class, and again we would give you the basics and the information for you to continue to learn on your own.  I've presented a Microsoft conference, and written white papers for the company, and always it is expected that the recipient do the work to get the value from it.

You seem to want it spoon fed to you, for over a week you have been asking for detailed explanation of things that are well documented if you take the time to read the information.  Today you asked for a way to see what was happening, so I suggested the process monitor tool, yes it spews but if you had looked you would quickly find that most of the spew was from various programs and could be ignored, allowing you to find what was happening.  There are a number of us on the forums who are consultants, some who specialize in NDIS, if you really want it detailed to exactly what you are asking engage one of them (at multiple $1000's).  If you want to get this on the forums, you need to exert yourself when someone points you to the start of the answer.

Don Burn Windows Driver Consulting Website: http://www.windrvr.com

Saturday, January 16, 2016 8:48 PM

All replies

• Yes we started like this, but you are missing one important aspect.  When I started I found the documentation, and started reading, in your case a number of us have pointed you to the particular spot to start your reading (an advantage I and others did not have) yet you still are not trying to explore the next step yourself.

I taught multiple classes in graduate school and worked with hundreds of students, as an instructor I expected the students to learn on their own.  I've taught a driver writing class, and again we would give you the basics and the information for you to continue to learn on your own.  I've presented a Microsoft conference, and written white papers for the company, and always it is expected that the recipient do the work to get the value from it.

You seem to want it spoon fed to you, for over a week you have been asking for detailed explanation of things that are well documented if you take the time to read the information.  Today you asked for a way to see what was happening, so I suggested the process monitor tool, yes it spews but if you had looked you would quickly find that most of the spew was from various programs and could be ignored, allowing you to find what was happening.  There are a number of us on the forums who are consultants, some who specialize in NDIS, if you really want it detailed to exactly what you are asking engage one of them (at multiple $1000's).  If you want to get this on the forums, you need to exert yourself when someone points you to the start of the answer.

Don Burn Windows Driver Consulting Website: http://www.windrvr.com

Saturday, January 16, 2016 8:48 PM
  • I Understand. Thanks for this information;  
    Saturday, January 16, 2016 9:01 PM
  • You ignored some of the question those are not well documented. 

Saturday, January 16, 2016 9:05 PM