none
Issue updating Campaign Budget RRS feed

• Question

• I want to update campaign budget for this basically i first download the campaign change budget to my value and using

UpdateCampaignsAsync api to upload it back again but i am getting error:

Code:

var campaigns = await cmEx.GetCampaignsByIdsAsync(xxxxxxx, campaignIDz, CampaignType.Search, CampaignAdditionalField.FinalUrlSuffix);

Campaign cp = campaigns.Campaigns[0];

cp.DailyBudget = 600;

IList<Campaign> camp = new List<Campaign>();
                    camp.Add(cp);

var campaignUpdateResponse = await cmEx.UpdateCampaignsAsync(xxxxxxxx, camp, true);

What am i doing wrong here...?

Thank you

Wednesday, April 10, 2019 3:36 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello.

The CampaignType is not allowed during update. Before you round-trip the object via the update operation, set the campaign's CampaignType property to null. 

I hope this helps!

Eric

Wednesday, April 10, 2019 1:39 PM
    Owner
  • Thank you worked :)

Wednesday, April 10, 2019 2:28 PM
  • I am facing similar issue . 

My accounts as 2 sub accounts. When i set the account ID of the 2nd account as the authorization ID and try to update campaign i am getting error :

System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[Microsoft.BingAds.V12.CampaignManagement.ApiFaultDetail]: Invalid client data. Check the SOAP fault details for more information (Fault Detail is equal to Microsoft.BingAds.V12.CampaignManagement.ApiFaultDetail).

I have checked in browser  the  campaignID belongs to the right account ID which i am using as authorization account ID what could be wrong?

Monday, April 15, 2019 1:23 PM
  • Hi bingDev -

Do you have more details about the specific error code returned? Please check the SOAP fault details for more information e.g., see this troubleshooting guide for tips. 

Thank you,

Eric

Monday, April 15, 2019 1:38 PM
    Owner