Learning EntityFramework, looking for partners RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I am learning the entityframework. While studying and experimenting I have created some mulitple-choice questions on e-learning platform. If you are interested in joining in, go to http://www.testmaster.ch/EntityFramework.test

The aim is to ask each other multiple choice questions to improve our entity framework skills.

Best regards, Claude

cgl
    Sunday, January 2, 2011 12:14 PM

Answers

• Interesting and fun concept.  There were only five questions on the test I thought they were good questions.
    • Proposed as answer by and.maz Monday, January 3, 2011 12:02 PM
    • Marked as answer by Jackie-Sun Tuesday, January 11, 2011 2:14 AM
    Sunday, January 2, 2011 5:06 PM
  • Hi all. Thanks a lot for your feedback, I very appreciate it.

There are 37 quetions now, a random generator picks 5 each time a "multiple-choice" session is started. I need to improve the text on the pages. 

This is a good idea to start with easy questions and then move on to harder questions. I have to rethink the concept.

Best regards, Claude

cgl
    Monday, January 3, 2011 7:04 PM

All replies

• Interesting and fun concept.  There were only five questions on the test I thought they were good questions.
    • Proposed as answer by and.maz Monday, January 3, 2011 12:02 PM
    Sunday, January 2, 2011 5:06 PM
  • Hello Cgl,

Thank you for posting here. I am Jackie.

I think this is a good way to learn knowledge. I appreciate that you could privide such a good method. A little more suggestions, I think five questions is too little. And It is a better way that the questions are from the easy ones to harder ones. Another, the time increases appropriately is better.

By the way, Cgl, the type of your thread is a question. So there should be some answers. You are able to mark some one's post as answer, if you don't, I will mark it for you. What do you think of this?

Best Regards,

Jackie Sun [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, January 3, 2011 9:15 AM
  • Hi all. Thanks a lot for your feedback, I very appreciate it.

There are 37 quetions now, a random generator picks 5 each time a "multiple-choice" session is started. I need to improve the text on the pages. 

This is a good idea to start with easy questions and then move on to harder questions. I have to rethink the concept.

Best regards, Claude

cgl
    Monday, January 3, 2011 7:04 PM