none
Outlook.com - Get emails (Two-Step Authentication) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I struggling by finding a way to get emails from my outlook.com (live account) emails into my C# application..

My live account has two-step authentication. It's not possible for me to find any solutions to complete this action and hope there are any of you, which have some knowledge about this programming area?

It's not an app or anything else, I need this solution for private application to make some actions if some specific mails are retrieved in my inbox.

Please inform me if you do have anything to add or where I maybe can find and knowledge of this area.

Saturday, November 14, 2015 8:36 PM

Answers

• Hi Lars,

>>My live account has two-step authentication. It's not possible for me to find any solutions to complete this action and hope there are any of you, which have some knowledge about this programming area?

Based on your description, about authentication, per my understanding, outlook client will automatic verfication. There is no need to write code by yourself.

Best regards,

Kristin

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, November 16, 2015 8:36 AM