none
Retrieve lead / lag information from TaskLink in CSOM RRS feed

• Question

• Currently using CSOM and C# to retrieve schedules from Project 365 online. I cannot seem to find any supporting classes or methods to retrieve lead / lag information from the PublishedTaskLink class. Is this information available and I'm simply missing how to obtain it or is this something that is not yet available in CSOM?

Thank you.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 8:29 PM

Answers

• With CSOM it is currently not possible. The property was never implemented :(. I opened up a ticket at Microsoft that they introduce the ability to read / write the lag at task links. But until this is done, you have currently no chance in reading the value with CSOM. You might be able to look it up with the OData feed.
    • Marked as answer by young Thursday, February 25, 2016 5:58 PM
    Thursday, February 25, 2016 8:55 AM

All replies

• With CSOM it is currently not possible. The property was never implemented :(. I opened up a ticket at Microsoft that they introduce the ability to read / write the lag at task links. But until this is done, you have currently no chance in reading the value with CSOM. You might be able to look it up with the OData feed.
    • Marked as answer by young Thursday, February 25, 2016 5:58 PM
    Thursday, February 25, 2016 8:55 AM
  • Has there been any change to the (lack of) implementation of PublishedTaskLink?

...Jim

...Jim Black

Sunday, July 16, 2017 1:21 PM