none
Visual Studio transferring from 32bit to 64bit also operating system changing windows 7 to 10 RRS feed

• Question

• i have done lot of work on windows 7 professional 32 bit and now i am on windows10 64 bit my previous work is not working and message display as follow

Only some of the Mircorsoft Visual Studio 2010 products on this computer have been upgraded to service pack1. None will work correectly until all have been upgraded

Monday, December 24, 2018 1:34 AM

All replies

• Hi Aamir Kazmi,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

I don’t see any error message you shared here and could you tell me something can I help you? If you have, please share us more info about it.

If you just want to feedback some solution about how to solve the question when change OS from 7 to 10. We are appreciated for you sharing and I will help you to change the tag to “general discussion”, that other members who interesting to it could have a discussion with you.

Looking forward you reply.

Br

May

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, December 24, 2018 7:57 AM