Web refernce Schemas after Migrating from BizTalk 2010 to BizTalk 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All, 

We are migrating from BizTalk 2010 to BizTalk 2016. There is a project with a web referred Schema, in the 2010 version we are assigning values to nodes of this schema inside the orchestration without any issues like this: 

Msg.accountStatus.Id =  Msg_internal.parameters.row.Id;

But when I build this orchestration in BizTalk 2016 we are getting an error as:

identifier 'd' does not exist in 'Msg.accountStatus'; are you missing an assembly reference?

Please help.

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 10:49 AM

Answers

• Hi ,

My choice would be to use WCF Adapter framework  to generate web service schema (web service data contract) instead of using old method of add web reference or service reference to create port and schema .

For you choice is to create schema again using WCF adapter framework and bind it to correct messages or second choice is to update the Service reference and see if the solution is build.

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 10:56 AM

All replies

• Hi ,

My choice would be to use WCF Adapter framework  to generate web service schema (web service data contract) instead of using old method of add web reference or service reference to create port and schema .

For you choice is to create schema again using WCF adapter framework and bind it to correct messages or second choice is to update the Service reference and see if the solution is build.

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply

Wednesday, July 19, 2017 10:56 AM
  • Does the Project with the Schemas build?
    Wednesday, July 19, 2017 1:28 PM