WTF - HTTP 401 Unauthorized?! RRS feed

• Question

• User1966374610 posted
    Im using WSS 2.0 i believe under Windows 2003 Server.  My page uses Flash for multi file uploading to an excluded path location which contains a .ASPX file for accepting the file uploads.  The problem is suddenly i keep getting a HTTP 401 Unauthorized popup window when uploading; this never occurred a few days ago.  My .ASPX page doesnt appear to be launching as my breakpoints arent being hit.  When i supply the correct login details, Firefox just appears to lock up and nothing happens; my .ASPX page still is NOT launched.  

I've analyzed my excluded path folder and everythiing seems good from a security standpoint (i have Everyone with full control, as well as Administrators).    When accessing my WSS main page i login using NT Auth with my windows login account that has Administrator access.

The sharepoint error is:
    ===
    Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource.

Access requests are not enabled.
    ===

Any clues?  I also tried removing the administartor user from WSS Manage Users and adding my name back again but no luck.  I still receive the HTTP 401 Unauthorized window.
    Tuesday, April 10, 2007 8:30 AM

Answers