none
Threat Model Tool 2016 - falsely marks some interactions as Deleted RRS feed

  • Question

  • A Threat model with multiple diagrams is showing some interactions in inactive diagrams as Deleted.

    Interaction "deletion" seems to concern threats that that were modified. (e.g. Title has been changed)

    The "deletion" action is visible in Analysis view in Threat list dialog as the Interaction column value turns to Deleted.

    The Deleted is reversed to previous Interaction name when given Diagram is selected and an update is triggered

    (e.g. boundary selected and moved a few pixels)

    The changed Interaction value can be seen in the Threat Properties dialog, but it is not updated when restoration is visible in the Threat list dialog.

    Friday, April 8, 2016 8:22 PM

All replies

  • Thanks for the work around suggestion. This issue has also caused problems for me. I had restarted a couple of threat models after I switched to 2016 thinking I did something wrong.

    The defect also causes problems when generating spreadsheet output when copying threats to the copy/paste buffer. I basically filter based on the diagrams and export each after using your suggestion to create one spreadsheet.

    Friday, June 3, 2016 9:27 PM
  • I am also facing the same issue.

    Wednesday, May 3, 2017 9:33 AM