VSO 3rd party asemblies reference issue is automated build. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am working on a web application created in VSO. To maintain common reference path in the project and team members local workspace, we created a network drive folder and copied all our 3rd part dll's to the network drive folder and referred from that network drive folder.

Now the issue when i built the solution locally its working fine. But when i want to build using automated build i am getting "missing a using directive or an assembly reference" error.

I have created Cloaked folder, referred the same using conditional reference path in project file. and tried to do automated build in release mode.

i am getting the same error in VSO automated build also.

Please suggest me what i am doing wrong.

-------------------------------------------------------

In my solution i have a web site. I want to publish the web site as soon as automated build completes. I want to publish that site to my shared hosting not to azure.

I have googled a lot but every one is explaining about azure deployment, not the shared hosting deployment.

Please tel me, there are few build process templates in VSO. Which one i need to use? Can any one explain me the uses of different build process templates and how to build with 3rd party dll's reference.

Please help me out.

Thanks

Bhasker
    Friday, March 20, 2015 5:39 PM