none
Docs > SQL > Connect > PHP > Programming Guide > Connecting to the Server RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone!

I am Chieki.

I have a compelling need to learn connecting PHP to SQL Server so I could create form on a website.

I followed all the guides on Microsoft docs and ended up with only the headings displayed on my browser.

Question: what have I missed, and what should I do?

Monday, January 6, 2020 10:21 AM

All replies

• Hi Chieki, 

Welcome to MSDN forum.

>>I followed all the guides on Microsoft docs and ended up with only the headings displayed on my browser.

## According to your description, I have something to confirm with you, could you share me the links of Microsoft docs you followed? If possible, please provide us with more details about your issue so that we will help you find a better support forum to solve the issue.

In addition, I suppose you could have a look at the similar issue which will be useful for you.

Any feedback will be expected.

Best Regards,

Anna 

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Tuesday, January 7, 2020 2:32 AM