none
[BUG?] Where is dev center certification report?

Question

• I received the Dev Center certification email, it said.

Your app ... has passed but with a few notes.

We reviewed your app ... but found some problems. Please read the notes   in our report,   make appropriate changes and resubmit the updated app.

You’ll need your Microsoft account info to access this report.

But when I click the report link, it just jump to the App overview page, no report on the page, there is also no report in the submission page. And even can not reply to the email.

Where is the report? 

I reported this bug last time. If this bug is not fixed, why not send the report by email?

(The last note said that if you need to publish to Xbox in China, need a certification from government, but that's only for company, not for individual. And it do not need to resubmit app, I think you don't need to send the note every time I submit an update.)

Thanks.

• Edited by Exilerrr Monday, December 5, 2016 7:20 AM
    Monday, December 5, 2016 6:50 AM

All replies

• Hi Exilerrr,

Appreciate your feedback. I have reported your issue to related team since I have also seen then other dev faced with similar issue.

>Where is the report? 

We can do limited direct help at forum without seeing your app detailed info regarding your question, so please create a support ticket to check more details in back end.

Additionally, if you have question about your last note, you can also send emails to the Windows Store team(reportapp@microsoft.com) to submit your feedback.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 5, 2016 8:24 AM
  • I can see the report now, so the system should send that email after it is updated in the dev center.

But it's still talking about the xbox issue in china, I know it, it's not for indie like me. I don't think it need to send the note every time. And it does not need to "make appropriate changes and resubmit the updated app".

• Edited by Exilerrr Monday, December 5, 2016 10:47 AM
    Monday, December 5, 2016 9:54 AM