Nothing to upload. No Xamarin projects are referenced by the UITest project. RRS feed

• Question

• User205076 posted

I've created a cross platform Xamarin test ui project in visual studio and a handful of tests. These tests run fine locally when run through visual studio however when pressing the 'run in test cloud' option I get the error: Nothing to upload. No Xamarin projects are referenced by the UITest project. Is there a piece of configuration I've forgotten? I've added my apikey to the app config.

Wednesday, November 9, 2016 12:53 PM

All replies

• User37696 posted

Hey Paul,

Does the UITest project have a reference to the app project? This would be shown in the "References" folder of the UITest project. If not, choose "Add Reference" and select the project.

Best, John

Wednesday, November 9, 2016 2:02 PM
  • User205076 posted

Hi John,

This solution contains the test ui project only, I'm using a precompiled app so there's no app project to reference.

My app config looks like this: app = ConfigureApp .Android .ApiKey("") .ApkFile() .StartApp();

And the apk is in a subfolder of the main solution folder.

Thanks,

Wednesday, November 9, 2016 2:42 PM
  • User139314 posted

@pauljohnson.0599 You will need to upload the tests via the command line. See: https://developer.xamarin.com/guides/testcloud/uitest/working-with/submitting-tests-at-command-line/

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 10:58 PM