Changing price for submited, validated, but not published App RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I submmited the app to the store. This app was validated and accepted for publishing, bot not published.

Now I want to publish it, but I want to change his price.

It is possible to do it without a new subbmision? I tried to do it but I couldnt.

Thursday, October 13, 2016 3:47 PM

Answers

• Hi BiSmithy,

Since your app is in the publishing phase, you can no longer cancel or modify your submission. Currently, it's not supported for developers to modify the property or price of app themselves after app passing certification in Dashboard. The Pricing and availability will be read-only.

Also, every detail in your submission should be verified by the Store certification so you’re not supposed to modify it after it has passed certification.

But you could contact Dev Center support to discuss if you have any other option to reach your purpose.

Otherwise, you could wait for your app to change from Publishing to In the Store and create a new submission with new price to go through the certification again.

You might refer to The app certification process to learn more about this workflow.

Best regards,
    Mattew Wu

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, October 14, 2016 6:31 AM

All replies

• Hi BiSmithy,

Since your app is in the publishing phase, you can no longer cancel or modify your submission. Currently, it's not supported for developers to modify the property or price of app themselves after app passing certification in Dashboard. The Pricing and availability will be read-only.

Also, every detail in your submission should be verified by the Store certification so you’re not supposed to modify it after it has passed certification.

But you could contact Dev Center support to discuss if you have any other option to reach your purpose.

Otherwise, you could wait for your app to change from Publishing to In the Store and create a new submission with new price to go through the certification again.

You might refer to The app certification process to learn more about this workflow.

Best regards,
    Mattew Wu

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, October 14, 2016 6:31 AM
  • no, it's not supported.

I really need a new gun,but don't tell other guns.

Monday, October 17, 2016 9:06 AM